Ching’s Secret Manchow Instant Soup: #FirstImpressions
Manchow soup is an Indian originated and Chinese-inspired cuisine that has become a household name due to its lip-smacking flavor. If you are wondering if their product has some good flavoring, then you have some to the right place.
Due to its easy preparation and hot and spicy flavor, Manchow soup has garnered a reputation of being one of the most popular soups in India. This dark brown soup, which is cooked with a combination of vegetables and flavored with soy sauce and chili pepper, has originated from Meghalaya, and though its method of preparation is easy, the balancing of its flavors might be hard. Ching’s Secret is a well-known manufacturer of East-Asian dishes, and its Manchow instant soup claims to have that authentic taste. Here are our first impressions of this quick to make, instant soup.
Things To Note About Ching’s Secret Manchow Soup
*as per the information on the pack
- One serving is equivalent to 165 g of soup.
- It is completely free of trans-fat.
- It contains permitted natural coloring.
- A single serving can provide you with 47.2 Kcal.
- This product is low on saturated fat.
- It contains authentic flavors such as soy sauce powder, chili powder, and pepper powder.
A 100% vegetarian product made from everything authentic, even the spices.
MRP: Rs 10* (price for one pack)
*price at the time of review
Method Of preparation
*as per information on the pack
- Empty the contents of the pack into a bowl.
- Pour 150 ml of boiling water and stir well before keeping aside for a minute.
- Do not boil the contents of the pack.
#FirstImpressions Of Ching’s Secret Manchow Soup
This one from Ching’s Secret is a little bland. The soup has a lot of vegetables; however, they do not add up to the taste. While the quantity and appearance seem alright, it is the taste that was below par.
Manchow soup is generally hot and spicy with generous amounts of vegetables, black pepper, and garlic. With this soup, you almost feel like sipping on hot water with some vegetables in it.
We prepared the soup as per the instructions on the pack.