Kissan Tomato Puree – Packaging, Price and Flavor Details
Kissan Tomato Puree was our Top Pick in our Best Tomato Puree Review. The gravy made using the Kissan Puree was the tastiest.
The company, Kissan, was introduced in India primarily for British settlers in 1935. Later, in 1950, it was acquired by Mr Vittal Mallaya. In 1993, Hindustan Unilever took it over from the UB group. Kissan has been a household name when it comes to ketchup, squashes and jam.
Information About Kissan Tomato Puree
- It has no added preservatives or color.
- The tomato paste content in the puree is 36.8%.
- Store in a cool, dry and hygienic place.
- Best before 10 months from date of packaging.
- Refrigerate after opening and consume within 4 days.
A 200 gram tetra pack of the Kissan Tomato Puree is priced at Rs 25/-.
|Nutritional Information||Per 100 gram|
|Of which sugars (g)||5.6|
|Dietary fibre (g)||0.6|
|Saturated fat (g)||0.01|
|Trans fat (g)||Nil|
Flavor Notes For Kissan Tomato Puree
Kissan Tomato Puree emerged as our Top Pick in our review to find the best tomato puree amongst four popular contenders. Our review was divided into two sections – dry tasting and cooking with the puree (Mishry Secret Sauce).
The first section comprised of a dry tasting, where all the tomato purees were tasted raw where we wanted to see how fresh the flavor of the tomatoes is. The umami flavor of tomatoes found in raw, homemade purees reflected the most in Kissan Tomato Puree.
In our second section we cooked with all the four purees and the gravy made using Kissan Tomato Puree packed in the most natural tomato flavor and was the tastiest. Even after cooking, the tomato flavor did not diminish at all.
Kissan Tomato Puree Customer Care Details
- Toll Free Number – 1800-10-22-221
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write – PO Box 14760, Mumbai – 400099
- You can contact/raise concerns directly through their site – www.kissan.in/contact-us
Please note that all the information shared here is based on our review and/or has been extracted from the product packaging.