Safal Tomato Puree – Packaging, Price and Flavor Details
Safal Tomato Puree came in second in our Best Tomato Puree Review. The gravy made using the Safal Puree was tart and tasty.
Safal is a brand under Mother Dairy that deals in retailing of fresh fruits & vegetables, frozen peas, corn, jackfruit and mixed vegetables. There are over 400 retail outlets in Delhi and NCR.
Information About Safal Tomato Puree
- It has no added preservatives.
- Safal tomato puree has no added colors.
- The tomato paste content in the puree is 32%.
- The shelf life is 12 months from the date of packaging.
A 200 ml tetra pack of safal tomato puree is priced at Rs 25/-.
Flavor Notes For Safal Tomato Puree
Safal came in second in our review to find the best tomato puree amongst four popular contenders. Our review was divided into two sections – dry tasting and cooking with the puree (Mishry Secret Sauce).
The first section comprised of a dry tasting, where all the tomato purees were tasted raw. Here, we wanted to see how fresh the flavor of the tomatoes is. It was noticed during the dry tasting that Safal Tomato Puree was the thickest and had a distinct umami flavor.
In our second section we cooked with all the four purees and the gravy made using Safal Tomato Puree was tasty, tart and the tomato flavor retained after cooking. Safal Tomato Puree came in very close to being our Top Pick, but Kissan trumped it by a few points.
Safal Tomato Puree Customer Care Details
- Corporate office – Mother Dairy Fruit & Vegetable Pvt Ltd, A-3, NDDB House, Sector-1, Noida, Uttar Pradesh-201 301 (India)
- Email – Consumer.Services@motherdairy.com
- Customer Care Number – 18001801018
Please note that all the information shared here is based on our review and/or has been extracted from the product packaging.