Ginger water is good for morning sickness and chemotherapy-induced nausea.
– Ginger water is a detox drink that helps in smooth digestion. - It helps in stimulating bile, saliva, and gastric enzymes to improve the digestive system.
– Ginger water eases muscle pain and boosts the body’s recovery ability after exercise. - A glass of ginger water is effective in case of mild pain and soreness.
– Hot ginger water benefits in hydrating the body and improves digestion. - It suppresses hunger and controls unnecessary cravings.
– Ginger water has antibacterial and antifungal properties which are effective in killing bacteria causing gingivitis and periodontitis. - It increases saliva production and is helpful for dry mouth.
– Ginger water is effective in improving the quality of sleep. - Magnolol, the star component of ginger water, acts as a mild sedative and provides a night of sound sleep.