MYFITNESS Peanut Butter With Rice Crisps: Crispy and Tasty
All about MYFITNESS Peanut Butter – From the type of peanut butters the brand has to offer to what we liked during our review.
On average, a single-serve (2 Tablespoons) of all-natural peanut butter provides anywhere between 7-8 gms of protein. This is why peanut butter is fast becoming the go-to choice to amp up protein intake on a daily basis.
MYFITNESS, a peanut butter brand that started in 2018 offers a range of peanut butter in different flavors and textures. With actor Kriti Sanon and cricketer Hardik Pandya actively endorsing this on social media, MYFITNESS Peanut Butter has found a wide fan base amongst fitness enthusiasts.
The brand launched a crispy variant which we tried and here is Team Mishry’s verdict.
Earlier we tried the Original Peanut Butter (Crunchy) and loved the creaminess of the peanut butter. Unlike some popular brands of peanut butter, the chunks of peanuts weren’t scarce. They were in abundance throughout the tub.
Recently we tried the MYFITNESS Chocolate Peanut Butter (Crispy). Yes, you read that right! What is crispy peanut butter? Aren’t crunchy and crispy peanut butter the same? No! Here’s how.
The crispy variant does not have chunks of peanuts in it. Instead, it has rice crispies which add a surprising element to the texture of the PB.
How Did We Try It?
We tested both the peanut butter variants in a similar fashion in our review lab. From untoasted, toasted slices of bread to a banana-peanut butter smoothie, in our bowl of oatmeal and just digging in as it is – we tried it all.
What We Liked!
During our testing phase, we tested both the variants of peanut butter for taste, texture, ingredient list, nutrition label and spreadability. A quick round-up of what we liked about the peanut butter –
- Detailed nutrition labels on both variants.
- The packaging is very sturdy and the plastic tub is reusable.
- We loved the creaminess of the peanut butter. The blend is very smooth.
- The flavor of roasted peanuts is undeniably fresh.
- In both variants, there was no oil floating on top. Thumbs up for that.
- In the crunchy variant, the peanut chunks were in abundance. In the crispy chocolate variant, the rice crispies were added generously.
- The chocolate variant isn’t overly sweet and contains dark chocolate and brown sugar. This is a better source of sugar in comparison to refined white sugar.
- The rice crispies are actually CRISP. They haven’t done soggy sitting in the tub of PB. The ‘crispy’ texture of the PB is fun!
- The balance of dark chocolate and the fresh flavor of peanuts is spot on.
More About MYFITNESS Product Range
MYFITNESS offers various types of peanut butter in different flavors and textures. Broadly the product range is divided into four –
- Original peanut butter – Smooth and Crunchy
- Natural peanut butter – Smooth and Crunchy
- Honey peanut butter – Smooth and Crunchy
- Chocolate peanut butter – Smooth, Crunchy and Crispy
MYFITNESS Peanut Butter is certified by FSSAI and the US FDA. It is also certified Halal and Kosher. They also have a section dedicated to other health-related products like apple cider vinegar, rolled oats, and oats bran.
How Can You Use Peanut Butter?
Peanut butter can be used in a lot of ways if you’re using it to amp up your protein intake –
- Dunk, scoop, eat!
- As a spread on a hot toast or an untoasted slice of bread
- Banana and peanut butter smoothie
- Oats and peanut butter cookies
- Oats, sesame, and peanut butter laddoo
- Add it to your salad dressings
- As a dip with fruit slices
- Use it on top of your pancakes and waffles. Tip – Add a scoop of whey to your pancakes.
FAQs About MYFITNESS Peanut Butter
Here are some interesting FAQs related to MYFITNESS Peanut Butter.
1. What is the price of a 1.25 Kg tub of MYFITNESS Original Crunchy Peanut Butter?
A 1.25 Kg tub of MYFITNESS Original Peanut Butter (Crunchy) is priced at Rs 649/-.
2. Where is MYFITNESS Peanut Butter available?
You can purchase MYFITNESS Peanut Butter from various online grocery shopping portals like Amazon and Flipkart. These can also be purchased directly from their website.
3. How much protein does a single-serve of MYFITNESS Peanut Butter provide?
As per the nutritional label on our tubs, the protein values for both variants are the same. Both original crunchy and chocolate crispy provide 8 gms of protein per serve. Each serving is 32 gms which roughly comes to 2 tablespoons.
4. What are the nutritional benefits of having peanut butter?
Peanut butter is high in nutrients. It is an excellent source of :
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin B 6 and Vitamin B3
It is also a good source of dietary fiber and has potent antioxidants.
We highly recommend MyFitness peanut butter with rice crisps. It has an exceptional taste with the crunchiness of rice flakes. MyFitness offers a great variety of flavors.
Have you tried MYFITNESS Peanut Butter before? Let us know about your experience in the comment section below.
More such reviews
* If you do agree with our review, please give it a thumbs up! And, tell us which one is your favorite from this list. If you don’t, please tell us why!
* Food & Beverage is a constantly evolving segment with new products launched daily. Our endeavor here is to help shoppers buy better. If there’s a product you would like us to review, tell us by clicking here.
* This article is in collaboration with the brand, but our review process remains unchanged.
* Our reviews are unbiased and all samples used during the reviews were paid for by us. Read our entire ethics statement here.