Amul Panchamrit Review
An innovative product, Amul Panchamrit can be hygienically distributed as prasadam.
Amul has launched many new products, including Haldi Doodh, Chocolates, Camel Milk, Frozen Food, and much more. Along with that, another new product is the Amul Panchamrit. For the uninitiated, Panchamrit or Pannchamrut is a mix of five ingredients that include cow milk, ghee, curd, honey, and sugar. It is used to perform Hindu religious ceremonies (puja) and abhisheka.
After the puja, it is distributed amongst the devotees as prasad (Prasadam/ Prasada). The prasada is usually given in the palm of your hands, but owing to the times we live in, an innovation like packaged panchamrit can prove to be a hygienic option to be distributed as prasadam.
Read our Amul Panchamrit Review to know more!
The Amul Panchamrit is made using five ingredients and packed hygienically.
Amul Panchamrit Price – Rs 250/- for a box of 100*
Net weight – 10 ml each
*Price at the time of review
*As per information on the pack
- Best before 120 days from the date of manufacture.
- Provides 123 Kcal of energy per 100 grams.
- Each cup contains 10 ml Amul Panchamrit.
Panchamrit Ingredients – Cow milk, Curd, Honey, Sugar & Ghee. It also has a stabilizer.
3. Taste and texture
How do you define panchamrits’ taste?
A panchamrit, even when made at home for puja, can have a sour aftertaste due to the curd. But the Amul Panchamrit tastes like sweetened curd and leaves no sour aftertaste. The ghee present in the panchamrit doesn’t have an overpowering aroma or taste.
It is smooth and not lumpy like sometimes homemade panchamrits made using curd can have. Off white in color, the flavour resembles the one we prepare at home or get at the temple. The consistency isn’t too thick or runny. It is just right.
Where can this be used?
As discussed earlier, panchamrit is usually taken as prasad on the palm of our hands and can get a little messy and sticky to consume.
The Amul Panchamrit helps in easy, hygienic distribution of the prasadam. This is an innovative product for when you want to distribute prasad after a large-scale puja at home or at temples. Amul Panchamrit is hygienic and convenient.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is Amul Panchamrit?
Amul Panchamrit is a ready to consume packaged panchamrit that is hygienic and convenient to distribute and consume.
2. What is Panchamrit made of?
Panch means five. So, panchamrit is made using five ingredients – Cow milk, ghee, curd, honey and sugar.
* If you do agree with our review, please give it a thumbs up! And, tell us which one is your favorite from this list. If you don’t, please tell us why! * Food & Beverage is a constantly evolving segment with new products launched daily. Our endeavor here is to help shoppers buy better. If there’s a product you would like us to review tell us by clicking here. * Our reviews are unbiased and all samples used during the reviews were paid for by us. Read our entire ethics statement here. * No part of this review is sponsored by any brand. All expenses were borne by us.