8 Best Fondue Pots in India – Mishry (Feb 2023)
Finding the best fondue pots will now become easy with our curated list of the top 8 brands. Here are more details on each one below.
Fondue is a fun cooking method perfect for serving meals to a small group of people. Fondue, derived from the French word ‘Fondre’, means to melt. Something is comforting about a pot of melting cheese with some warm slices of bread on the side. Not just cheese, but you can also dip it in veggies and potatoes. Fondue is a popular dish at social events and is a perfect addition during a get-together with friends. But the most essential part of fondue cooking is the fondue pot.
The right fondue pot will ease the process of preparing fondue and make it less daunting. Fondue pots are available in different options, including electric fondue pots, candlelit fondue pots, stainless steel fondue pots, cast-iron fondue pots, and a few others.
To find the best fondue pots in India, we are here to help you. Let us see the top 8 brands in detail below:
1. Best Fondue Pot With A Durable Construction: Nostalgia Electrics Electric Fondue Pot
2. Best Fondue Pot With Quick Cooking Results: Oster DuraCeramic Fondue
3. Best Fondue Pot Having Adjustable Electric Thermostat: Cuisinart Electric Fondue Maker
4. Best Budget-Friendly Fondue Pot: Pure Source India Ceramic Fondue
Best Fondue Pots – Quick Glance
The table below highlights the Top 8 Fondue Pots in India :
List of Fondue Pots in India
Here we have listed the Best Fondue Pots available in India in detail:
1. Cuisinart Electric Fondue Maker
This electric fondue pot has a stainless steel brushed body with a smooth finish. It comes with a 2.8-liter capacity and a non-stick interior. Since the interiors are made of non-stick material, you need not worry about the food sticking to the sides. The best part is that it comes with eight individual fondue forks and a stainless steel fork ring.
- This fondue pot has a smooth and brushed finish.
- It features adjustable temperature control settings for easy cooking.
- Perfect for cooking cheese, broth, oil, and chocolate fondues.
2. Nostalgia Electrics Electric Fondue Pot
With a capacity of six cups, this fondue pot is capable of preparing three pounds of your favorite fondue in one go. The adjustable temperature control makes it efficient and user-friendly. The best part is that it has cool handles on both sides, making it comfortable to hold and easy to use. Made of stainless steel material, it is sure to last you through years of usage.
- The detachable parts of this fondue set are dishwasher safe.
- The cool touch handles provide ease of cooking.
- It is a highly durable product.
3. Oster DuraCeramic Fondue
If you regularly prepare fondue dishes at home, this fondue set becomes a must-buy. The inner surface made of non-stick material enables faster cooking and quick release of food items. Additionally, it is strong enough to last through years of use. Equipped with a magnetic breakaway cord, it adds to the safety while use.
- This set comes with eight forks and a fork holder ring.
- It has a unique Titanium infused DuraCeramic non-stick ceramic coating.
- It cooks meals faster.
4. Swissmar Cast Iron Cheese Fondue Set
Enjoy fondue making at home with this user-friendly and elegant-looking fondue set. It has a traditional design made using cast iron material. This complete set includes – the cast iron fondue pot, black wrought iron rechaud, six fondue forks, and a fondue burner. The best part is that it is compatible with all heat sources. Since the pot is enameled inside, it results in even heat distribution.
- This fondue pot requires no pre-seasoning.
- Perfect for both high and low temperatures.
- It is easy to clean and maintain.
Related Read: Your search for the Best Instant Pots ends here.
5. BOSKA Party Cheese Fondue Set
If you are finding a good-quality yet budget-friendly fondue set, this brand is the right pick for you. With a 750 ml ceramic pot, it is compatible with both microwaves and gas cooktops. Equipped with tea lights at the base, it helps keep the food warm for a long time. What’s more? This fondue set will not take much time to clean since it is dishwasher safe.
- It has a stainless steel base and three tea lights.
- It is highly user-friendly.
- This white fondue pot looks aesthetic.
6. Klee Fondue Set with Red Fondue Pot
It is a glossy red fondue pot that is removable and looks attractive. This fondue set is an excellent choice for people who regularly prepare fondue at home, owing to its valuable feature. It is light in weight, dent-resistant, and provides excellent heat control. This product is highly durable and will last you through years of usage.
- This fondue pot has an attractive glossy red color.
- The lightweight design makes it easy to handle.
- It delivers excellent heat control.
7. Sierra Meat Fondue Set
Sierra’s fondue set features an orange-enameled fondue pot. This 11-piece fondue set is designed to ease the process of preparing fondue at home. This cast iron pot provides superior heat distribution. Additionally, it is suitable for cooking both high and low-temperature dishes. The best part is that the wooden base looks highly aesthetic.
- The superior heat distribution is a plus point here.
- The wooden base looks aesthetic.
- Ideal for preparing different dishes – cheese, soups and dips.
Finding the Best Biryani Pots? Your search ends here.
8. Pure Source India Ceramic Fondue
An elegant-looking black color fondue pot ideally designed for convenient preparation of fondue at home. This fondue pot is not only dishwasher safe but microwave safe as well. It has a sturdy build and is a long-lasting product. Additionally, it is compact and has a space-saving design.
- It is microwave and dishwasher safe.
- This fondue has a matte finish.
- It is quick to clean up.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some interesting FAQs on the Best Fondue Pots
The best Fondue pots in India are Cuisinart Electric Fondue Maker and Nostalgia Electrics Electric Fondue Pot.
Some of the options which are used for fuelling a fondue include – tealight candles, liquid alcohol, gel fuel, canned chafing fuel and butane fuel.
There are basically four different types of fondue pots – glazed ceramic, stainless steel, electric pot and enameled metal fondue pots. The selection of the appropriate one will depend upon the choice of dish prepared.
The speciality of fondue pots is that it gives the best results while melting cheese or chocolate. Additionally, you can also use these pots for preparing protein such as pork, seafood, chicken and steak. Compared to a regular pot, fondue pots are more stable and provide better control over the temperature.
Yes, fondue pots can be used as regular pots to prepare a variety of different dishes. You can use it for preparing soups, deep fry foods, and also for keeping the food warm.
The operation of any fondue pot will depend upon the type of fondue pot. For instance, electric fondue pots provide better control over the temperature. Here are a few tips to ensure better use of fondue pots:
- Always use a trivet to avoid any damage to the surface.
- A single medium sized pot should be limited only to four persons.
- The fondue fork is ideally meant for cooking and not for eating purposes.
Find the 8 Best Slow Cookers in India here.
The right fondue pot will bring in a lot of convenience while preparing fondue at home. Apart from melting cheese and chocolate, these pots are versatile and ideal for preparing other dishes such as steak, chicken, meat and pork.
If you plan to get the best fondue pot in your kitchen, we have you covered. Choose the right one from the above list and avoid any regrets later.
Buying from the links on this page may earn us a fee. Please read our complete ethics statement here.