Best Gravity Water Purifier In India 2022 (Nov 2022)
You can choose the Best Gravity Water Purifier in India with the help of this guide.
Water is necessary for survival. Humans need to drink 8 to 9 glasses of water every day. Today, many people in India fall sick due to contaminated water. Many states in India receive impure water. Drinking impure water can cause diseases such as cholera, jaundice, and so on. The demand for the best water purifiers is increasing day by day in urban areas. Apart from that, the new residential apartments also include gravity water purifiers. If you want to buy the Best Gravity Water Purifier in India, this blog will help in making the right decision.
Numerous brands are making different types of water purifiers for homes, offices, and restaurants. Every brand has different features of water purifiers, specifications, and prices. Choosing the Best Gravity Based Water Purifier is beneficial for the health of your family.
Summary Table: Best Gravity Water Purifier In India
It’s very difficult to choose best when infinite options are available in market. Here is the table from which you can get information regarding best gravity ro brands in India.
Good gravity water purifiers to choose from in the year 2022
With several gravity water purifiers in the market, it becomes difficult to choose one for your home. This guide will highlight the Best Gravity Water Purifier that you can choose from the list. Read below to know the best gravity water purifiers for small and large families.
1. KENT Gold star water purifier
This is a Normal Water Filter with a huge capacity of 22 liters. It can remove bacteria, chemicals, and minute particles from the water within a few seconds. Apart from that, this water purifier has a beautiful design and UF membrane. It is also lightweight and easy to carry gravity water purifier for large families.
- This water purifier removes toxic chemicals and fine particles of water. It can eliminate Iodine, calcium deposits, and chlorine in the water.
- It is made from durable and high-quality materials that do not rust or corrode with time or water.
- This is the Best Water Purifier without Electricity for small and large families.
- It is a tested product and does not harm your health.
- You can also install this water purifier even for a small family.
- The premium quality cartridge works for many months.
- It does not need much maintenance or care.
Kent Vs Aquaguard Water Purifiers in India: Who Rules The Market?
2. Eureka Amrit
The next brand on the list is Eureka Amrit. It is one of the Best Gravity based Water Purifiers in India for a small family. The storage capacity of this gravity water purifier is about 20 liters. So, you can store enough water when there is no water supply. Moreover, it is a portable water purifier to carry while moving your home from one place to another.
- This water purifier has an auto shut-off option. You do not need to do it manually after the water tank is full.
- It is beneficial for small family size.
- The cleaning task of this Fluoride Water Filter is very easy with the normal water.
- The premium quality food-grad plastic does not harm your body or cause side effects such as vomiting or food poisoning.
- It does not need electricity like other water purifiers.
- The smart design of this water purifier suits every type of kitchen.
3. Tata Swach gravity water purifier
Equipped with Silver Nanotechnology, this is one of the Best Gravity based Water Purifiers in India for every family. It includes a storage capacity of 15 liters. If you have a limited water supply at your place, this Best Water Purifier Non-Electric can store enough water for your use.
In addition to that, this water filter runs with a water supply only. It does not need electricity. It also works better than normal water purifiers.
- It can remove bacteria, viruses, and germs from the water.
- This water purifier is free of gases, toxic elements, and chemicals that harm your body.
- You can carry this lightweight Normal Water Filter from one place to another.
- It can also remove mud, dust, and other fine particles of water.
- The transparent screen allows you to see the water purification process.
- It is very easy to clean this gravity-based water purifier.
4. Pureit Advanced gravity water purifier
This is one of the best gravity water filters for homes and offices. It has a large capacity of 23 liters. You can store water for drinking, planting, and other tasks. Apart from that, it makes the water crystal clear for drinking purposes. This is one of the Best Gravity based Water Purifiers in India with Low Maintenance Cost for commercial and residential uses.
It can run without electricity. Besides, this Gravity Water Purifier can kill harmful germs and bacteria of water.
- It contains good features such as carbon polisher, micro-charges membrane, and so on.
- Water Purifier can store about 9 liters of pure drinking water.
- It carries our double purification process to purify water.
- You can carry this water filter from one place to another while going on trips.
- It can also remove bad odors of water to make it clean and perfect for use.
5. Eureka Xtra Tuff
Eureka is one of the leading brands in making world-class water purifiers. This is a modern Non-Electric Water Purifier for home and office use. You can use it even for outdoor use. It is lightweight and easy to maintain this gravity-based water purifier.
Additionally, the water filter comes with an auto shut-off function. This function helps in preventing water wastage. It is also safe to use this water purifier for a long time.
- This water purifier has a tough body and does not break due to pressure.
- It is free of chemicals and gases and does not cause health hazards.
- This is the Best Water Purifier Non-Electric with a storage capacity of 15 liters.
- It can handle about 300 units of TDS level in the water.
- The manual book will help you to assemble the parts of this water purifier.
6. Grand Plus Aquagrand water filter
This is an amazing non-electric water purifier for commercial and residential uses. It has a thin body and a nice design that enhances every location. Apart from that, the high-quality material does not rust or corrode due to water. It can hold about 16 liters of water at a time.
In addition to that, the parts of this product come with a warranty of 3 months. This is the best Water Purifier in terms of price.
- The premium quality plastic does not break or damage due to use or pressure.
- It is simple to clean this water filter.
- You can carry this lightweight water filter anywhere in your car.
- It does not need electricity to work.
- You can store about 16 liters of water for full-day use in this water purifier.
- This Water Purifier without Electricity contains a tank of rich quality ABS food material.
- It does not much maintenance.
7. KENT Gold UF technology-based water filter
Now, you can store enough water for your family in this smart water filter. It is one of the most widely used water purifiers with good features. Due to UF technology, this water filter purifies water into various stages. Besides, it comes with a warranty of 1 year.
You can place this water purifier on any tabletop or flat surface of the kitchen. It has a transparent body that helps you to view the water purification process.
- It is free of chemicals and gases that do not harm your body.
- The white and blue color design suits every type of kitchen space.
- It is portable and easy to carry this water purifier anywhere.
- You can clean this water filter easily.
- It can remove fine particles such as mud, dust, and bacteria.
- This Gravity Water Filter helps to remove bad odors of water and makes it pure to drink.
8. Konvio Neer Gravity water purifier
Konvio brings the modern Water Purifier that works without electricity. It is good for small and large families. Apart from that, the premium quality material of the water filter does not damage due to water or use. It can store 14 liters of water.
In addition to that, this water filter can remove bacteria, viruses, and germs in the water. It also purifies water through different stages.
- UF water purification makes the water clear and clean.
- It is portable and easy to carry this water filter from one place to another.
- This is the Best Water Purifier without electricity that can eliminate bacteria, viruses, and chemicals.
- It purifies water better and faster than normal water purifiers.
- This water filter can also handle TDS levels.
- It does not need replacement. You have to just change the filter twice a year.
- The smooth knob makes it easy to fill the bottle or glass.
9. Prestige PSWP 2.0
The next brand on the list is Prestige. It makes fine quality water purifiers for home and office use. This comes with a large storage tank. It does not electricity to work. Besides, this water filter can store enough water for large families.
This water filter is lightweight and easy to carry in the cars while going on trips. Moreover, it is easy to clean this water purifier with a clean cloth.
- You can store about 18 liters in this water purifier.
- It can eliminate viruses, bacteria, and germs in the water.
- The nice design of the water purifier suits the interior of any kitchen space.
- It also helps to remove the smell and odors of the water.
- The knob of the water filter gives faster water flow.
- It does not contain chemicals and gases that cause health hazards in the body.
10. Rama Gravity water filter
Rama is one of the best brands making modern water purifiers for homes. This is a nice Water Purifier Non-Electric that does not need electricity. It can remove parasites, bacteria, germs, viruses, and other impurities of the water. Apart from that, it can also remove odors and smell of water.
In addition to that, this water filter can purify about 8 liters of water every hour. It has fine quality material that does not rust or corrode due to water or continuous use.
- The effective RAMA candles provide speedy water filtration.
- It can remove mud, parasites, and odors of water.
- You can place this Normal Water Filter anywhere in the kitchen.
- It also protects your family from diseases such as cholera and jaundice.
- The fine quality stainless steel runs for a long time and does not rust to corrode.
- You can take this water purifier while going on family trips and picnics.
11. EuroSleek gravity water purifier
This is a stylish and amazing water filter for commercial and residential uses. It comes with a warranty of 6 months. The huge capacity of 25 liters will help you to store water for cleaning and drinking purposes. This is the Best Gravity Water Purifier that purifies the water in various stages.
The warranty of 6 months helps you to replace the parts of the water filter. Moreover, this water purifier has a good knob to fill the glass and bottle.
- This water filter is durable and does not rust with use.
- It removes chemicals and odors from the water.
- Stainless steel filters of this water purifier work for a long time.
- It saves your family against cholera, jaundice, and other water-borne diseases.
- You can keep this water purifier on any flat surface.
- It is free of chemicals and gases and other toxic substances that harm your body.
- It is beneficial for large and small families.
12. Whirlpool Destroyer water purifierol
The next on the list is the Whirlpool brand. It is one of the leading brands in making home appliances. This is the Best Water Purifier in India with good features. You can store about 6 liters of water in this water purifier.
In addition to that, it is easy to operate by anyone. You can keep it in any room of the home. Besides, it also has good construction.
- It can work without electricity.
- This is the Low-Cost Water Purifier that makes water pure and clean for drinking.
- It removes odors, bacteria, and viruses from the water.
- This water purifier protects your family members from various water-borne diseases.
- The 5 stages of water purification in this water purifier make water perfect for drinking.
- This is a water purifier that you can carry anywhere.
- You have to change the filters once in 5 to 6 months.
13. Prestige Copper Tattva 2.0 water purifier
Copper is good for your health. This is one of the best water purifiers from the Prestige brand. It has an amazing copper body that suits every kitchen space. Apart from that, the small size of the water purifier helps you to keep it in any corner of the kitchen.
This Copper Water Purifier purifies water into different stages. It is easy to use and maintain at home or office.
- It is packed with modern technology that purifies the water completely.
- It works without electricity.
- The fine quality copper does not rust due to moisture or continuous use.
- You can store the water for using it the whole day.
- This water purifier helps to maintain the important minerals of the water.
- It can store about 16 liters of water.
- This water purifier is free of chemicals and gases and does not cause health hazards.
- You can use this Manual Water Purifier for daily use.
14. AO Smith Z8 RO Water Purifier
This is the Best Water Purifier for homes, offices, and hotels. It has a superb design that enhances your kitchen interior. Apart from that, it also includes many modern features that make it an easy appliance to use anywhere. It is also simple to install this water purifier.
In addition to that, this water purifier helps to make water pure and clear to drink. It can store about 10 liters of water.
- It is made from tested materials and does not contain gases, chemicals, or other toxic elements.
- This is the Best Ro in India with 8 stages of water purification.
- Unlike other water purifiers, this RO gives hot water by pressing one button.
- It maintains the essential minerals of water without changing its color and taste.
- This water purifier removes mud, dust, bacteria, and other impurities from the water.
- It is easy to clean this RO.
15. Havells Water Purifier
Havells is another popular brand in the field of home appliances. It makes world-class water purifiers for commercial and residential uses. The water purifiers of Havells come with fantastic features such as UV purification, revitalizer, LED light, and so on. You can install Havells Water Purifier in any corner of the kitchen.
Additionally, it makes the water alkaline with a pH level between 8 and 10. You can get pure water with the help of 8 stages of water purification.
- This water purifier removes chemicals, odors, bacteria, and viruses from the water.
- It does not contain gases, chemicals, and toxic elements that harm your body.
- The cleaning task of this water purifier is very simple.
- Maintains the nutrients of the water.
- It does not much maintenance or care.
- This water purifier is more affordable than other water purifiers.
16. Panasonic Water Purifier
If you want a good and affordable non-electric water purifier, you can choose the water purifier of Panasonic. It comes with a tough body that does not rust with water or moisture. Apart from that, modern technology removes bacteria, germs, and viruses from the water.
- It helps in removing bacteria and bad odors of water.
- The disinfection technology helps in making water clean and pure for drinking.
- You can store about 22 liters of water in this water purifier.
- It has a smooth knob to fill the jug or glass with water.
- It is easy to clean this water purifier.
How to Clean Kent UF Membrane Water Purifier?
Kent is the best brand when it comes to buying a water purifier. The water purifiers of Kent are made from good quality materials that last for a long time. Apart from that, they also remove bacteria, dust, and other impurities from the water. But many consumers get confused while cleaning Kent UF membrane water purifier. So now, we will discuss how and when to clean the RO system of your home.
When to clean the water purifier of the home?
The cleaning task of Gravity Water Purifier differs according to the use and house. If you have a large family, the use of water purifiers increases each day. In this case, you need to clean Gravity Water Purifier every 2 or 3 months. On the other hand, small families have less use of water purifiers. In that case, you need to clean the RO system every 6 to 12 months. Besides, you also need to maintain RO system by calling a professional and replacing the filters or other parts.
In addition to that, you need to look at some factors to know the right time of cleaning the water purifier. If there is a change in water taste and color, you must clean your Gravity Water Filter. Apart from that, you should also check membranes. If they wear out, it is the right time to clean your water filter.
How to clean the water purifier?
Cleaning of the RO system is very easy at home. All you have to do is to take soft water and mix some chemicals in it. Besides, you also need some other things to clean a water purifier. They include a cleaning tank, tank cooler, cleaning cartridge, cleaning pump, and a tank mixer. These tools help in eliminating dust, mud, and other impurities in the water. Moreover, they maintain the taste of the water and remove bad odors.
The whole process of cleaning Gravity Based Water Purifier is very easy. If you are confused about cleaning the water purifier, read the steps below:
- The first step is to stop the water supply and empty the full water tank.
- Then remove the filters from the system.
- Now, you have to remove the membrane place new filters in the system.
- The next step is to mix the chemicals such as bleach and apply them to the system.
- Now, clean the system and remove the chemicals with soft water.
- The next step is to clean the filter with soap and rinse it fully.
- You have to also check O-rings and change them if they are damaged or broken.
- The next thing you have to check is the pre-filter. Old pre-filters can spoil the taste of water.
- Now, you have to put the filters and connect everything like before.
- Then open the water supply and fill the water tank once.
- Finally, empty the water tank and fill it once more.
Differences between Gravity Based Water Purifier vs. Ro
Many people get confused while choosing a gravity-based water purifier and RO system. This guide will help you to know the differences between a Gravity Based Water Purifier and a Ro system.
- RO system has pressured water to pass through the RO membrane to remove bacteria and germs. Gravity based water purifiers use activated carbon to kill bacteria and germs of the water.
- RO system works on electricity while gravity water purifiers work with the help of water flow.
Price of non-electric water purifiers
Price is another important thing to consider while buying the water purifiers. The price of water purifiers changes according to the brand, features, and functions. All you can do is compare Water Purifier and choose the one that suits your need and budget. Apart from that, you can also see Water Purifier without Electricity Price List and choose the model.
The average price of gravity based water purifier price in India is between INR 1500 and INR 6000. You can also look at the Water Purifiers Reviews and then choose the best one.
What is a gravity-based water purifier?
Gravity based water purifiers work differently from electric water purifiers. In a gravity-based water purifier, the water flows from the top container to the lower container with the help of gravity. Besides, this purifier does not need electricity to work.
Instead of electricity, Gravity Based Water Purifier uses UF or activated carbon to remove impurities of the water.
How do gravity-based water purifiers work?
There are 3 filters in Gravity Water Purifier. They include pre-filter, post-carbon filter, and activated carbon filter. Pre-filter is situated in the top tank and it helps in removing mud, sand, and other particles of the water.
The second filter is an activated carbon filter. This filter removes invisible particles of water. There are many minute impurities in water that you cannot see with your eyes. Apart from that, many chemicals cause harm to your body. The activated carbon filter helps in eliminating chemicals and fine particles of the water. Moreover, it helps in removing bad odor and colors of the water along with pesticides.
A post-carbon filter helps to re-filter the pure water. It makes the water clean and clear to drink.
Advantages of using Manual Water Purifier
Gravity based water purifier does not run on electricity. It runs with the help of gravity. There are several benefits of using Gravity Water Filter at home such as:
1. Easy to maintain
Buying an electric water purifier is an easy task, but not maintaining it. You have to call a professional to do servicing of electric water purifiers. On the other hand, the Gravity Based Water Purifier is very simple to maintain. It does not have moving parts that need to be maintained.
There is a charcoal filter in this water purifier that you need to replace every 2 years. It is a small expense and everyone can afford it. Besides, you have to also clean this filter regularly to remove calcium and other minerals that deposit.
2. No need for electricity
Many parts of India have a power cut problem. Electric water purifiers cannot be used in these parts of the country. If you have a problem with a power cut at your place, you can choose the Best Non-Electric Water Purifier for daily use. It runs with the help of gravity. Besides, it does not need electric power to run. Moreover, it makes the water pure and clean to drink within a few minutes.
3. Different kinds
These days, you can get different gravity-based Water Purifier Types in the market. You can look at the different models and choose the Best Gravity Water Purifier that suits your budget. Besides, you can also get different sizes of gravity-based water purifiers.
In addition to that, you can get different materials, features, and filters according to your needs. Gravity water purifiers also come in different sizes. You can choose the one that suits your faucets and taps.
4. Crystal clear water
With 3 powerful filters, gravity water purifiers work better than electric water purifiers. It can remove fine particles, bad odors, chemicals, and toxic elements of water. This water purifier also makes water crystal clear for drinking purposes.
Additionally, gravity water purifiers can remove pesticides and parasites that harm your health. The effective filters will absorb minor impurities of the water.
5. High storage capacity
This is the main advantage of buying a Water Purifier Non-Electric for daily use. It works with the help of a water supply and not electricity. You can store a large amount of water in this water purifier in absence of a water supply. Gravity water purifiers can store more water than electric water purifiers.
6. Affordable prices
If you want more benefits at low prices, you can pick the Best Gravity Based Water Purifier in India. Gravity Water Purifier Price starts from INR 1000 and can go up to INR 5000. Apart from that, you do not need to spend a lot of money on the maintenance of these water purifiers.
7. Portable and lightweight water purifier
The gravity water purifier is a lightweight and portable water filter. You can carry it in your cars while shifting from one place to another. You can also carry it while going on trips and picnics.
Things to consider while purchasing a gravity water purifier
Non-Electric Water Purifiers are a good choice for large and small residential apartments. It also has many benefits over electric water purifiers. If you plan to buy the Gravity Water Purifier, several factors must be taken into account.
The numerous factors to consider are as under:
1. Space in the home
Gravity based water filters come in various sizes and shapes for different spaces. First, you must decide the space where you want to install this filter. Then it becomes easier to choose the model. You should choose the filter that fits in the space of your kitchen.
2. Types of impurities
Every location receives a different type of water. There are several kinds of impurities in water. They include chemicals, fine particles, mud, and dust. You must get the water quality report. This report will help you to find the right product for your home.
It is very easy to test water quality at home. You can buy the water test kit from the market to check the quality of water. Knowing the contaminants of the water will help you to buy the Best Non-Electric Water Purifier in India.
3. Quantity of water filtration
The capacity to filter water differs from model to model. You must first look at the total water consumption at your home. Once you know the total water consumption in your home, you can choose the right product for your daily use. Apart from that, you can also know when to replace cartridges.
4. Type of water
The pH level of water is another important aspect while consuming water. Some houses receive acidic water while some receive alkaline water. The high Ph level of water means it is alkaline. If you want to gain good health, you can drink alkaline water daily.
5. Family size
The next factor to consider is the size of your family. If you have a small family, you can buy a Low-Cost Water Purifier with a limited capacity. On the other hand, you have to spend a little more to buy a large water purifier for your large family size.
Frequently Asked Questions
We have answered a few FAQs on gravity water purifiers.
Gravity water purifiers are easy to maintain. They have high storage capacity and are portable. Some of the top gravity water purifier brands one can consider buying are-
- KENT Gold Star water purifier
- Eureka Amrit
- Tata Swach Gravity water purifier
- Pureit Advanced Gravity water purifier
- Havells water purifier
- Panasonic water purifier
- Rama Gravity water purifier
Gravity water purifiers use activated carbon filters for the purification of water. There are three filters, which remove mud, sand, and other minute impurities of the water. These activated carbon filters also help in removing chemicals and bad odors from the water. It also helps in eliminating pesticides.
Once water filters, it re-filters the water again, making it pure, healthy, and crystal clear for consumption.
A Gravity based water purifier with activated carbon filters helps in eliminating minute particles, pesticides, sediments and impurities. But they cannot remove or reduce dissolved salts from the water.
Gravity water purifiers are well suited for water with a TDS level of up to 300ppm. If your bore well water is less than these TDS levels and water is free from toxic impurities, then you can definitely go for a gravity water purifier. With the help of 3 activated carbon filters, it will purify water, improve the taste and remove the unpleasant odor from the water, making it safe to drink.
But, if your groundwater TDS level is high and there are impurities in bore well water, then you must go for a UV + RO water purifier.
This buying guide lists all the good water purifiers you can choose for home, office, restaurants, or hotels. You can choose the Best Gravity based Water Purifiers in India with the help of this guide. To know about the new models, you can check the online shopping sites and apps.