Britannia Nutri Choice Oats Orange Biscuits Review
Delicate hints of orange flavor and a maximized crunch define the Britannia Nutri Choice Oats Orange Biscuits.
Biscuits and cookies are no longer just about sugar and refined flour. With increasing awareness about healthy foods and good-for-you ingredients, more and more brands have been introducing cookies and biscuits that are made using healthier alternatives like ragi, oats, jowar, and bajra. But, of course, they still need to taste good for us to enjoy them with a cup of tea or coffee.
We reviewed the Britannia Nutri Choice Oats Orange Biscuits for their taste and texture. Does the orange flavor come through? If yes, does it pair well with the flavor of the oats? What about the crunch of the biscuits? Here is all you need to know about the Britannia Nutri Choice Oats Orange Biscuits. Read our quick review!
Britannia Nutri Choice Oats Orange Biscuits has a delicate orange flavor.
Price – Rs 20/-*
Net weight – 75 grams
*Price at the time of review
*As per information on the pack
- Provides 488 Kcal of energy per 100 grams.
- Best before 6 months from the date of packaging.
- Contains permitted natural food color and added flavor.
Refined wheat flour (37%), Sugar, Edible vegetable oil, Rolled oats (14%), Almond (3%), Raisins (3%), Wheat bran (2.7%), Liquid glucose, Raising agents, Maltodextrin, oat fibre (1.5%), Milk solids (0.9%), Invert syrup, Orange peel (0.5%), Emulsifiers, Iodised salt and Orange powder (0.12%).
Price and packaging – The Britannia Nutri Choice Oats Orange Biscuits come in an orange and beige colored pack. The biscuits are placed inside a plastic tray. A 75-gram pack of these biscuits is priced at Rs 20/-.
Appearance – These round-shaped biscuits are light brown in color, and we could spot bits of whole oats, raisins, and almonds spread across the surface of the cookies.
Taste and texture – The fibrous texture of these biscuits is a lot like the digestive biscuits we usually eat. The presence of raisins adds a wonderful layer of chewy texture that is enjoyable. We liked that these biscuits are not dry, brittle or crumbly, even though these are largely made of oats – a course and rough-edged type of cereal. The crunchy, tiny bits of almonds and the actual crunch of the biscuits is very good.
Taste-wise, there is a delicious, delicate orange flavor that does not taste unnatural. The orange-peel-like freshness is definitely present and blends well with the flavor of the oats. In fact, the zesty orange flavor is a highlight. Now, coming to the sweetness! The sweetness is well balanced, and we liked how no flavor overpowers the other.
If you are a fan of orange biscuits or are looking to buy some, the Britannia Nutri Choice Oats Orange Biscuits do justice to the orange flavor promise. Crunchy and tasty, give these oats orange biscuits a try!
* If you do agree with our review, please give it a thumbs up! And, tell us which one is your favorite from this list. If you don’t, please tell us why!
* Food & Beverage is a constantly evolving segment with new products launched daily. Our endeavor here is to help shoppers buy better. If there’s a product you would like us to review tell us by clicking here.
* Our reviews are unbiased and all samples used during the reviews were paid for by us. Read our entire ethics statement here.
* No part of this review is sponsored by any brand. All expenses were borne by us.