Budweiser 0.0 Non Alcoholic Beer Review
We were very curious to try out Budweiser 0.0 Non Alcoholic Beer to see how it tasted, and does the alcohol really effect the flavor that much?
“Huh?”, “What? and “But why?” are the common responses we get when we ask someone if they have heard of a non-alcoholic beer. Anheuser-Busch InBev is one of the largest brewers in the world and has brought beer brands like Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois to the market. Recently, they entered the world of non-alcoholic drinks with Budweiser 0.0 Non-Alcoholic Beer.
We were quite excited to try this out even if the ‘beer snob’ in us said: “No, thanks!”. We tried the Budweiser 0.0 Non-Alcoholic Beer to see if it matched the original in flavor and froth. Here is our #FirstImpression.
Have you read about Heineken’s 0.0 Non Alcoholic Drink?
What You Need To Know About Budweiser 0.0 Non-Alcoholic Beer
*According to the information given on the can
- 330 ml can provide 83 calories approximately.
- Ingredients – Water, malted barley, rice, hops, Co2 and additional flavors.
Budweiser 0.0 Non-Alcoholic Beer
Even though the Budweiser 0.0 Non-Alcoholic Beer has the same froth as beer, it didn’t last too long.
MRP – Rs 80/-
Net weight – 330 ml
*Price at the time of review
#FirstImpression Of Budweiser 0.0 Non-Alcoholic Beer
A 330 ml can of Budweiser 0.0 Non-Alcoholic Beer is priced at Rs 80/-.
Taste and color – The original Budweiser is mildly sweet and wheat-y. The Budweiser non-alcoholic drink tastes the same as the original. The color and consistency are also the same. We felt that flavor-wise, though it didn’t match up to the original. It felt diluted, bordering on watery.
Froth – This non-alcoholic beverage has the same froth as beer but it became flat in no time.
* If you do agree with our review, please give it a thumbs up! And, tell us which one is your favorite from this list. If you don’t, please tell us why!
* Food & Beverage is a constantly evolving segment with new products launched daily. Our endeavor here is to help shoppers buy better. If there’s a product you would like us to review tell us by clicking here.
* Our reviews are unbiased and all samples used during the reviews were paid for by us. Read our entire ethics statement here.
* No part of this review is sponsored by any brand. All expenses were borne by us.