Cornitos Quinoa Nacho Crisps Review
Are the Cornitos Quinoa Nacho Crisps tasty and crunchy? Read our full review to know more.
Cornitos has introduced a new range of Nacho Crisps that are relatively ‘healthy’ and use veggies, seeds, and healthy grains as crucial ingredients. The veggie nachos come in two varieties – Beetroot and Spinach and another variation is made using quinoa, flax, and chia seeds. We reviewed the Cornitos Quinoa Nacho Crisps (Himalayan Pink Salt) to see how crunchy and tasty these are. Let’s find out how they rated on our taste-o-meter. Here is our Quick Review of the Cornitos Quinoa Nacho Crisps.
Cornitos Quinoa Nacho Crisps
These crunchy Quinoa Nachos Crisps by Cornitos are a good snack to munch on!
MRP – Rs 60/-*
Net weight – 70 grams
*Price at the time of review
*As per information given on the pack
- Made from NON-GMO corn.
- It provides 144 Kcal of energy and 2 grams protein per serving (28 grams).
- They are cooked in corn oil.
Price and packaging – The Cornitos Quinoa Nachos Crisps come in a white and pink pack. A 70 gram bag of these quinoa nachos crisps is priced at Rs 60/-.
Appearance – When we opened the bag of crisps, most of the pieces were broken. Even though this has nothing to do with the taste of the product, the overall experience of eating nacho crisps does diminish a bit. The nachos are a pale mustard yellow in color and we could see ample amounts of quinoa, chia seeds, and flax seeds sprinkled on top.
Taste and texture – Most packaged products that contain seeds can end up tasting rancid and stale. Thankfully, that wasn’t the case here. The flax seeds and chia seeds tasted pleasant and fresh. The corn taste in the nachos and the crunch coming from the seeds and quinoa blend well.
The seasoning levels are appropriate. For someone who likes salted nachos, the Cornitos Quinoa Nacho Crisps would be a good option. These would also be an excellent base to build a plate of loaded nachos on or had with spicy, chunky salsa.
Overall, this is a good, crunchy snack for parties and movie nights. Pair it up with different dips.
* If you do agree with our review, please give it a thumbs up! And, tell us which one is your favorite from this list. If you don’t, please tell us why!
* Food & Beverage is a constantly evolving segment with new products launched daily. Our endeavor here is to help shoppers buy better. If there’s a product you would like us to review tell us by clicking here.
* Our reviews are unbiased and all samples used during the reviews were paid for by us. Read our entire ethics statement here.
* No part of this review is sponsored by any brand. All expenses were borne by us.