Cream Bell Milkshakes Review by Mishry – We Tried 3 Flavours
Cream Bell Milkshakes come in three flavors – Coffee, Mango, and Chocolate. Here’s our favorite!
Did you know Cream Bell had a series of milkshakes? No? Well, we were just as surprised when we spotted these at a local grocery store. Until now, we had only associated Cream Bell with ice creams and nothing beyond.
We picked all three variants for our Cream Bell Milkshakes Review – Mango, Chocolate, and Coffee. In our review, we answer the following questions – How are they priced? Do they pack in delicious flavors? Are these thick milkshakes or too watered down? Read on.
Cream Bell Milkshakes – Variants We Tried
Cream Bell Milkshakes – Everything You Need To Know
Be it a hot summer day or those nasty late afternoon hunger pangs, a chilled milkshake can be extremely satisfying. Over time we have reviewed a lot of packaged milkshakes. Some have been fantastic, while some were a letdown. So which side do the Cream Bell Milkshakes fall on? Here is all that you need to know about Cream Bell Milkshakes.
#1 Available Flavours
The Cream Bell Milkshakes come in three flavors –
- Belgian Choco
- Sacch Mucch Mango
- Latte Cold Coffee
#2 Available Sizes
The milkshakes are available in a single size 200 ml pet bottle.
#3 Price Range
All the flavors of Cream Bell Milkshakes are priced at Rs 30/-.
#4 Nutritional Information
The calories an average packaged milkshake provides depends on the type of milk used and the amount of added sugars.
The Cream Bell Milkshakes are made using toned milk and the calorie count is between 88 Kcal and 103 Kcal per 100 ml.
The mango and coffee milkshakes provide 110 mg of calcium, while the chocolate one provides 104 mg.
Cream Bell Milkshakes – Our Review Factors
To review the Cream Bell Milkshakes, we set the following parameters.
Milkshakes have a fairly large audience. From little children who need a filling snack post their play session to someone who wants to avoid fizzy drinks while they’re on the go.
But do the Cream Bell Milkshakes taste good to be bought again or are they just a one-time purchase? Do the flavors of coffee, chocolate and mango taste natural?
2. Refreshing Factor
How refreshing are these milkshakes? Does the milkshake taste industrial and synthetic or does the flavor feel natural?
The correct consistency of the milkshake can change the overall experience drastically. Flavored milk can be thin, but milkshakes shouldn’t be too watery. Were the Cream Bell Milkshakes too thick or too thin?
In comparison to their competition, how are the Cream Bell Milkshakes priced?
Cream Bell Milkshake Flavours – Detailed Review
Here is a comparison table highlighting the price, net weight, calories, and shelf life of the milkshakes.
Details from our Cream Bell Milkshake Flavours Review –
|Cream Bell Milkshake Flavor||Chocolate||Mango||Coffee|
|Price||Rs 30/-||Rs 30/-||Rs 30/-|
|Net Weight||200 ml||200 ml||200 ml|
|Shelf Life||180 days||180 days||180 days|
|Calories||103 Kcal||95 Kcal||88 Kcal|
|Ingredients||Toned milk, Water, Sugar, Milk solids, Cocoa solids (1.4%)||Double toned milk, Water, Sugar, Mango pulp (6%), Milk solids||Toned milk, Water, Sugar, Milk solids, Coffee powder (0.5%)|
#1 Cream Bell Latte Cold Coffee Milkshake
The Cream Bell Latte Cold Coffee Milkshakes come in a recyclable plastic bottle. When we opened the bottle, we got a whiff of a strong coffee aroma. The beverage is a light coffee color.
Now coming to the flavor and consistency. Cold coffees labeled as lattes are all about milky coffee. This need not be watery or too strong on the coffee flavor. The Cream Bell Cold Coffee has a moderately thick consistency, it is not watered down. It is definitely creamy and coats the mouth as most milk products do. This is a very sweet cold coffee.
The strength of the coffee isn’t a lot and people who like strong coffees with little sugar might not like this as much.
- The shelf life is 180 days after opening.
- Ingredients – Toned milk, Water, Sugar, Milk solids, Coffee powder (0.5%), Emulsifiers, Stabilising agents, Acidity regulator.
- Contains permitted natural color and added flavor (Coffee)
- Consume immediately after opening.
- Best when consumed chilled.
- The consistency of the cold coffee is thick.
- This is a creamy milkshake.
- This has a milder coffee flavor, and those who like strong coffee shakes, may not enjoy this.
Best Suited For
Fan of sweetened cold coffee? This is a suitable on-the-go option.
#2 Cream Bell Belgian Choco Milkshake
Made using toned milk along with milk solids, this is a moderately thick and very creamy milkshake, just like its coffee flavor.
The milkshake has mild notes of dark chocolate. This is definitely a little less sweet than the cold coffee as the flavor of Belgian chocolate cuts down the sugar slightly. That being said, this is still a very sweet milkshake.
- The price and shelf life is the same as the above variant.
- Ingredients – Toned milk, Water, Sugar, Milk solids, Cocoa solids (1.4%), Emulsifiers, Stabilising agents, Acidity regulator.
- Contains permitted natural color and added flavor (Belgian chocolate)
- The thick, creamy milkshake is delicious.
- We liked the mild dark chocolate notes which helped cut down the sweetness slightly.
Best Suited For
People who like chocolate milkshakes with a modest dark chocolate flavor will love this variant.
#3 Cream Bell Sacch Mucch Mango Milkshake
This variant of the Cream Bell Milkshake is made using double-toned milk, unlike the other two flavors we reviewed. Even then, this did not feel any less creamy and neither did the consistency differ.
The mango aroma and flavor were very fresh. It felt like we were drinking a bottle of melted mango ice cream by the brand. This is a delicious and refreshing mango milkshake!
- The net weight, price, and shelf life are the same as above mentioned variants.
- Ingredients – Double toned milk, Water, Sugar, Mango pulp (6%), Milk solids, Emulsifying agents, Stabilising agents, Acidity regulator.
- Contains permitted natural color and added flavor (Mango)
- Fresh mango aroma and flavor.
- Has a natural mango sweetness.
Best Suited For
Love mangoes? This mango milkshake has a creamy mouthfeel and a fresh mango flavor!
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some interesting FAQs on Cream Bell Milkshakes.
1. Are Cream Bell shakes vegetarian?
Yes. The Cream Bell Milkshakes 100% vegetarian.
2. Do Cream Bell shakes contain any preservatives?
No. The Cream Bell Milkshakes do not have any preservatives.
3. Where can I buy Cream Bell milkshakes?
The Cream Bell Milkshakes are available at local grocery stores. We could not find them anywhere online.
4. How are Cream Bell Milkshakes packaged?
The Cream Bell Milkshakes come in a plastic bottle. This plastic bottle is recyclable. On the pack, the brand has mentioned the recycle value as well (Rs 15/kg).
5. Which is a must-try flavor in Cream Bell milkshake?
While all three of them are thick and creamy, we liked the dark chocolate notes and fresh mango flavor in the Choco and Succh Mucch milkshakes respectively.
Conclusion – Cream Bell Milkshakes
Full-bodied, thick and creamy milkshakes! A good swap for carbonated drinks, the Cream Bell Milkshakes will be loved by kids and adults alike. These are very convenient to carry as well.
Which is your favorite milkshake flavor? Tell us in the comment section below!
More Milkshake Reviews
* If you do agree with our review, please give it a thumbs up! And, tell us which one is your favorite from this list. If you don’t, please tell us why!
* Food & Beverage is a constantly evolving segment with new products launched daily. Our endeavor here is to help shoppers buy better. If there’s a product you would like us to review tell us by clicking here.
* Our reviews are unbiased and all samples used during the reviews were paid for by us. Read our entire ethics statement here.
* No part of this review is sponsored by any brand. All expenses were borne by us.