Cremica Jeera Lite Biscuits Review
Love jeera biscuits? Our review of the Cremica Jeera Lite Biscuits will help you decide if it’s worth buying.
Jeera cookies or biscuits are a classic and often enjoyed during tea time in a lot of Indian homes. Savory biscuits can be a disaster if the sweet-salty balance is not right. We reviewed the Cremica Jeera Lite Biscuits for its taste, texture and to see if they are well balanced.
We have reviewed a large variety of biscuits and cookies over a period of time. Some were a hit and some were a miss! Find out which ones hit the spot.
What You Need To Know About The Cremica Jeera Lite Biscuits
*As per information on the pack
- Contains wheat and soya.
- Best before 9 months from packaging.
- Contains artificial flavoring substances.
- 100 grams of the Cremica Jeera Lite Biscuits provide 492 Kcal of energy.
#FirstImpression Of Cremica Jeera Lite Biscuits
Price and packaging – An 82-gram pack of almost 20 jeera biscuits is priced at Rs 10 which is very reasonable. There is no plastic tray to hold the biscuits. The packaging can certainly be improved as the biscuits undergo a lot of rough handling which can lead to breakage and ruining the overall experience of the product.
Texture and appearance- Due to the packaging, most of our biscuits were broken and a lot of crumbs were distributed throughout the pack. Do not expect chips-wafer like crispiness, but there is definite buttery crispiness. We could see specs of jeera on the biscuits.
Taste – There is a dominant jeera flavor. The biscuits are light, buttery crisp. There is a mild sweetness in the biscuits which is in perfect harmony with the jeera flavor. These biscuits are tasty and value for money. We liked that the jeera flavor wasn’t unnatural or overpowering. The sweet and salty flavors marry each other wonderfully.
Overall, the flavors are well balanced and the buttery crispiness that the biscuits provide at this price is a hit.
* If you do agree with our review, please give it a thumbs up! And, tell us which one is your favorite from this list. If you don’t, please tell us why!
* Food & Beverage is a constantly evolving segment with new products launched daily. Our endeavor here is to help shoppers buy better. If there’s a product you would like us to review tell us by clicking here.
* Our reviews are unbiased and all samples used during the reviews were paid for by us. Read our entire ethics statement here.
* No part of this review is sponsored by any brand. All expenses were borne by us.