Jabsons Chana Jor: #FirstImpressions
Need something to munch on? How about some chana jor garam? We tried Jabsons Chana Jor and think it might solve your evening tea time cravings.
Made with roasted, flattened, fried and spiced chickpeas – chana jor is is one of the most enjoyed munchies in India. Available in different flavors and masala combinations, it can be a tough decision to leave this out at the local farsaan shop. We tasted Jabsons Chana Jor and here is what we think about it.
Quick recipe – You can turn this into a yummy evening snack too. Add chopped tomatoes, onions, green chillies, coriander and lemon juice to chana jor. Toss and enjoy!
What you need to know – Jabsons Chana Jor
*As per information given on the pack
- Contains palm oil
- Provides 5 grams of protein per serving (30 grams)
- Allergy information – Manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts, tree nuts and soyabean.
Jabsons Chana Jor
Jabsons Chana Jor is a crunchy munchie perfect for people who love strongly spiced namkeens.
MRP – Rs 45/-
*Price at the time of review
#FirstImpression of Jabsons Chana Jor
- The crunch – Jabsons Chana Jor is super crunchy without being dense. It has a crisp ‘munch’ sound.
- The visual – Appearance wise the chana jor is uniformly shaped.
- The taste – When you taste it, you can feel the rush of amchoor, black salt and chilli in your mouth. The dry spice seasoning gives Jabsons Chana Jor a robust flavor.
Definetly not meant for kids or people who cannot handle spicy namkeens.
The product ingredients list mentions refined palm oil, so this shouldn’t be consumed for more than an occasional snack. Overall, a tasty, crunchy snack you will probably enjoy with your evening chai.
Check out! More #FirstImpressions!
* If you do agree with our review, please give it a thumbs up! And, tell us which one is your favorite from this list. If you don’t, please tell us why!
* Food & Beverage is a constantly evolving segment with new products launched daily. Our endeavor here is to help shoppers buy better. If there’s a product you would like us to review tell us by clicking here.
* Our reviews are unbiased and all samples used during the reviews were paid for by us. Read our entire ethics statement here.
* No part of this review is sponsored by any brand. All expenses were borne by us.