LiL’Goodness POP-IT Gummies Review – Vitamin D3 & Turmeric
LiL’Goodness POP-IT Gummies are flavored supplement candies for meeting the RDA of Vitamin D3 and turmeric. One has a more citrusy flavor, while the second has a cooling minty mouthfeel.
As the name suggests, supplements are capsules/tablets/gummies consumed to bridge the gap between essential minerals and vitamins that you may not get from your regular diet. Though these micronutrients may be required in tiny quantities, they significantly impact an individual’s overall health.
That’s where products such as LiL’Goodness Gummies step in. The brand has launched two gummies (Vitamin D3 and Turmeric) recently, and here’s Mishry’s LiL’Goodness POP-IT Gummies review. Ingredients used, nutritional quotient, consumption, and other crucial factors are decoded in the review.
Are these flavored gummies Mishry recommended?
Three variants reviewed, which Hajmola flavor did we like best? Find out here.
Our Review Factors
Here’s what we set out to find about LiL’Goodness POP-IT Gummies-
Does the brand specify the nutritional content for each gummy? Are the values enough when compared to the RDA?
Jelly-like or chewy, how is the texture? Do the flavors feel artificial or are they palatable?
1. Nutritional Quotient
- Vitamin D3 Orange– Vitamin D3 400 IU, Glycerine, Gelatin, Purified Water, Orange Peel Oil are among the main ingredients.
- Turmeric Mint– Turmeric Extract (50 mg), Glycerine, Gelatin, Soya Lecithin, Eucalyptus, Menthol, Sucralose are some of the ingredients used.
The Orange variant offers 400 IU of Vitamin D3 and Turmeric Mint has 50 mg of turmeric.
Industrial and off-putting or addictive? The orange and mint flavors- are these bold or mild?
The brand mentions these gummies are for kids and adults. What did Mishry Kids think of the flavor?
Soft? Jelly-like? Chewy? Dissolves like candy? What was the texture of these vitamin-enriched gummies like?
Does keeping them under refrigeration alter the original texture?
Face-shaped or cuboids? Translucent or opaque? How do these gummies look?
5. Other Parameters
The lozenges are inside a blister pack that opens like a book.
A pack holding 10 units is priced at Rs 129/-.
The lozenges have a shelf life of three years.
We tried FOUR Pass Pass Pulse variants and our favorite was…
LiL Goodness POP-IT Gummies Flavors – Detailed Review
Our experience, what we found, and more about LiL’Goodness POP-IT Gummies is discussed in the following section.
1. Vitamin D3 Orange
The cuboid-shaped lozenges are placed in a flap-opening pack.
Following is a breakdown of the ingredients-
One lozenge offers 400 IU of Vitamin D. The current RDA for Indians is 600-800 IU.
- Glycerine is commonly used in pharmaceutical products as it helps sweeten and moisten the final product.
- Gelatin is used to achieve a sticky-chewy texture.
- Polyethylene glycol is a bulking agent that doubles as a chewable laxative.
- Soya lecithin works as a flavor protector and enhances the shelf life of food products.
- Polysorbate 80 is an emulsifier that stabilizes the aqueous formations, typically in medicines/supplements.
- Sodium benzoate is another preservative that prevents the formation of yeasts and molds.
- The lozenges also contain orange peel oil and permitted synthetic food color (sunset yellow)
As suggested, we stored the gummies under refrigeration before reviewing.
These Vitamin D-enriched gummies have a super soft, jelly-like texture. ‘Do not chew, suck slowly’ to derive maximum benefits.
Taste-wise, these orange-flavored lozenges have a surprisingly pleasant taste. These aren’t sour or bitter and the citrus flavor does not feel industrial. The sweetness is subtle.
One lozenge offers 5.26 Kcal with 0.97 g of carbohydrates, 0.06 grams of fat, and 0.21 g of protein.
- The packaging is handy and convenient.
- It can be consumed across age groups.
- One lozenge holds 50-75% of Vitamin D RDA.
- Vitamin D promotes the absorption of calcium.
- It dissolves easily.
From kids to adults, LiL’Goodness POP-IT gummies are easy-to-carry and enriched with Vitamin D. They offer a convenient way to hit the Vitamin D goals with an inviting citrusy flavor.
2. Turmeric Mint
The packaging and ingredients like glycerine, gelatin, soya lecithin, polysorbate, and sodium benzoate are the same for both variants.
One lozenge contains 50 mg of turmeric extract with eucalyptus, menthol, and spearmint oil.
This amount of turmeric is ideal for everyday consumption.
In addition to fighting inflammation, this blend of ingredients is known to strengthen immunity, ensure good skin and oral health, and keep cold and cough at bay. Moreover, spearmint has also been proven to relieve symptoms of digestion-related issues.
LiL’Goodness POP-IT Gummies in the Turmeric Mint variant features a fresh, cooling taste of mint. An earthy-sweet taste of the golden-hued spice could be tasted too.
The brand suggests letting the lozenge dissolve and not chewing on it as this allows the turmeric to directly reach the bloodstream.
- This is a sugar-free supplement.
- It can be consumed at any time of the day.
- Menthol helps maintain oral hygiene.
- The lozenges dissolve quite easily.
Looking for a convenient way to up your dose of curcumin? Does that lend a refreshing mouthfeel? We recommend LiL’Goodness Turmeric Mint gummies.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some interesting FAQs on LiL’Goodness pop-it gummies
The Orange gummies are enriched with Vitamin D that enhance the absorption of calcium, in turn strengthening bones and muscles.
The Orange variant is high in antioxidants, as specified by the brand.
There are 10 gummies in one pack.
Consistent consumption, a balanced diet, and an active lifestyle- these help boost immunity.
Yes, they contain sodium benzoate and soya lecithin that enhance the shelf life.
Here’s Team Mishry’s take on the tasting aspect of the LiL’Goodness POP-IT Gummies.
Taste-wise, these are pretty good and would appeal to multiple audience groups.