Mother Dairy Chillz – Chocolate Swirl Flavored Milk Review
We reviewed the Mother Dairy Chillz – Chocolate Swirl Flavored Milk for its taste, color and consistency. Did it taste good? Read on.
Mother Dairy has a large collection of flavored milk that is easily available at the stand-alone booths. Chocolate, vanilla, and kesar elaichi to name a few. We tried the Mother Dairy Chillz – Chocolate Swirl Flavored Milk and here is our #FirstImpression.
Fun fact! Did you know the most expensive milkshake in the world is sold in New York for $100 (This is roughly a whopping Rs 7,500/-). What does this milkshake have to make it so expensive? This LUXE Milkshake is made with premium ingredients from around the world and served in a Swarovski encrusted glass.
What You Need To Know About Mother Dairy Chillz – Chocolate Swirl Flavored Milk
*As per information on the pack
- 100 ml of this Chocolate flavored milk provides 74 Kcal of energy.
- Contains permitted natural and synthetic food colors.
- Best before – 35 days from the date of manufacturing.
- Made with double toned milk.
#FirstImpression Of Mother Dairy Chillz – Chocolate Swirl Flavored Milk
Price and packaging – Mother Dairy Chillz – Chocolate Swirl Flavored Milk is available in a pink-purple pouch packing. At 20/- Rupees, we can say it is very reasonably priced. The packaging is not travel-friendly and can only be had at the convenience of your home or a place where glasses are available.
Color And Consistency – The color of the Mother Dairy Chocolate Flavored Milk looks more like a milk loaded chai than a chocolate milkshake. The consistency is thin and not creamy. It’s chocolate-flavored milk, made from double toned milk. Do not expect a thick milkshake-like consistency.
Taste – The chocolate-flavored milk by Mother Dairy feels loaded with sugar and most adults won’t like the over-sweet flavor. The chocolate flavor you expect is lacking and feels very artificial. Unless you like sugary drinks, this is not for you.
The Kids Review – As this was clearly not an adult-friendly beverage, we asked three kids (from ages 6 to 12) to taste and review the Mother Dairy Chillz – Chocolate Swirl Flavored Milk. Surprisingly, all three of them loved it and shared would 100% go back for it. So we say, it is a good option for playdates or kiddy get-togethers, especially when you want the kids to keep off the carbonated drinks. Plus, the cost-effectiveness of this chocolate flavored milk is the key highlight.
Mishry Rating (0-5) – The adults rated it at 2 Mishrys while the kids rated it at 4 Mishrys.
* If you do agree with our review, please give it a thumbs up! And, tell us which one is your favorite from this list. If you don’t, please tell us why!
* Food & Beverage is a constantly evolving segment with new products launched daily. Our endeavor here is to help shoppers buy better. If there’s a product you would like us to review tell us by clicking here.
* Our reviews are unbiased and all samples used during the reviews were paid for by us. Read our entire ethics statement here.
* No part of this review is sponsored by any brand. All expenses were borne by us.