MYFITNESS Peanut Butter Crunchy: Enjoy The Pure Buttery Flavour
A jar of Peanut Butter can be your best friend when you are trying to eat healthily. Read our review of MYFITNESS Peanut Butter (Crunchy) to know more about its taste and texture.
Peanut butter, even though it is high in fats, is also a good protein source. As the awareness about modern-day diets like keto increases, more and more people are switching to peanut butter. People who are trying to lose a few kilos or those who work out have started using peanut butter as their post-workout meal.
We reviewed MYFITNESS Peanut Butter (Crunchy) for its taste, usage, and consistency. Here is what we thought about it.
MYFITNESS Peanut Butter Crunchy- Everything You Need To Know
MYFITNESS Peanut Butter has a creamy consistency and tastes great. The detailed nutrition label is a big plus too.
What You Need To Know About MYFITNESS Peanut Butter (Crunchy)
Here’s the in-depth review of MyFitness peanut butter. We tasted and reviewed the product based on multiple parameters such as packaging, pricing, taste, nutrition and texture.
MYFITNESS peanut butter comes in three sizes – 375 grams, 510 grams, and 1250 grams. The price range is between Rs 240/- to Rs 650/- depending on the size of the tub.
The tub of peanut butter is very attractive and international looking. The tub claims to contain an Original American Recipe.
3. Nutritional label
We like the detailed nutrition label. There is additional information on the tub about the benefits of peanuts. A customer care number and an email id are also provided on the pack if you want to contact the brand for feedback.
Every serving size (32 grams), which is roughly a little more than 2 tablespoons, contains 200 calories, 8 grams of protein, and 112 grams of sodium.
4. How we used it
We tried this over a hot toast. It was easy to spread and tasted fresh and nutty. We also added a spoonful to a banana milkshake. The peanut butter and banana milkshake were creamy and rich. The nutty edge this peanut butter provided to the milkshake was unmissable.
5. Texture and consistency
The consistency of MYFITNESS peanut butter is very creamy. The peanut chunks are present in abundance. The overall texture of the peanut butter is chunky and crunchy.
Got time on your hands? Try Making Peanut Butter At Home. It requires a strong blender and only ONE ingredient.
You can taste the nuttiness as soon as you take a spoonful. This peanut butter gives you the taste of fresh peanuts blended into a creamy/crunchy texture. We loved that it is not too sweet, though it does have added sugar. The salt balances the overall flavor too.
Eventually, the dominant flavor of roasted peanuts takes over. It also has stabilizing agents, so this is not all-natural peanut butter. Do read the nutrition labels carefully before using them on a regular basis as a post-workout meal.
7. Mishry Rating (0-5)
MYFITNESS peanut butter gets 3.5 Mishrys from us.
MYFITNESS Peanut Butter Crunchy – Detailed Review
As per information on the pack
|2.||Net Weight||1.25 Kg|
|3.||Contains||Roasted peanuts, sugar, salt, and stabilizing agent (INS 471)|
|4.||Allergen Information||Peanuts and Soya|
|5.||Calories||624 kcal per 100 grams|
|6.||Protein||26 grams per 100 grams|
|9.||Shelf Life||Best before 24 months from the date of manufacture.|
After reviewing the product, we listed the features of the products, our liking and disliking about the product.
- Comes in tub packaging.
- Tub claims original American Recipe.
- It has a creamy and crunchy texture.
- Contains 0 cholesterol and 0 trans fat.
- Rich in Vitamins and Minerals.
- Energy booster.
- Available in 3 different sizes: 375 grams, 510 grams and 1250 grams.
- Has attractive and international looking packaging.
- The roasted peanut flavor makes it stand out.
- It has stabilizing agents, so this is not all-natural peanut butter.
- It contains sugar as a sweetening agent.
Best Suited For
- Great snacking option for a post workout meal.
- Can be included in a high protein breakfast option.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here we answered the most asked FAQs about the MyFitness Peanut butter.
1. Is it recommended to store MyFitness peanut butter in the refrigerator?
No. MyFitness peanut butter should be stored in a cool, hygienic and dry place as per the packaging label.
2. How can I use peanut butter?
Peanut butter can be used in the following ways such as:
- As a spread on the toast or sandwich
- In Smoothies or Milkshake
- A scoop of peanut butter as a snacking option.
3. What is the expiration date of MyFitness peanut butter?
MyFitness peanut butter is recommended to use before 24 months from the date of manufacture.
Unlike other peanut butter, you can taste the nuttiness in every scoop of MYFitness Peanut Butter. It has a balanced flavor. The freshness of the roasted peanuts takes over. It is a perfect blend of creamy and crunchy texture.
Have you tried it? Let us know in the comment section if you ever tasted MyFitness peanut butter. And also what’s your take on this.
* If you do agree with our review, please give it a thumbs up! And, tell us which one is your favorite from this list. If you don’t, please tell us why!
* Food & Beverage is a constantly evolving segment with new products launched daily. Our endeavor here is to help shoppers buy better. If there’s a product you would like us to review tell us by clicking here.
* Our reviews are unbiased and all samples used during the reviews were paid for by us. Read our entire ethics statement here.
* No part of this review is sponsored by any brand. All expenses were borne by us.