Nourish You Cashew Clusters Review – Mishry
Nourish You Cashew Clusters are bite sized cubes filled with the goodness of nuts and seeds.
Nuts and seeds hold an integral place in our daily lives. Be it as a mid-meal snack or a post-workout boost, a handful of nuts are a healthy option to indulge in. With the increasing awareness and consumption of relatively healthier packaged food products, lots of brands have come up with reviewing different types of bars such as granola bars, energy bars, and protein bars.
Nourish You is one such brand that offers products like nut mixes, quinoa, and treats with a healthy twist. We picked a pack of Cashew Clusters for our review.
In our Nourish You Cashew Clusters review, we lay emphasis on the taste, texture, nutritional information, and the type of ingredients used in this snack. Moreover, are these treats value for money? Let us find out.
Watch – Nourish You Cashew Clusters Review
View this post on Instagram
Nourish You Cashew Clusters – Everything You Need To Know
Here is all that you need to know about Nourish You Cashew Clusters.
The outer packaging of the Nourish You Cashew Clusters has a vibrant blue color. The pack is resealable and all the essential information is mentioned at the back.
2. Main Ingredients
The main ingredients are – Cashew Nuts (33%), Almonds (25%), Pumpkin Kernels (12%), Watermelon kernels (6%), Honey, Cane sugar, Rice syrup, Himalayan pink salt.
Allergen information – Contains tree nuts
Very often nut and seed-based snacks can taste bad due to the quality of ingredients used. The nuts and seeds can end up tasting rancid or leave an oily, stale aftertaste. How do the Nourish You Cashew Clusters taste?
All the dry fruits and seeds used in these cashew clusters are fresh tasting and well roasted. The cashews and almonds have a slight hint of sweet coating on them. The watermelon seeds have a nice crunch to them.
Overall, the sweetness of these clusters is mild. The addition of salt tends to cut down the overall sweetness even further. At no point did we feel that the taste was industrial.
4. Texture + Crunch
The texture and the crunch is important aspect we focused on while reviewing these clusters.
We loved the fact that these clusters are neither soggy nor hard to bite. The well-roasted nuts and seeds provide the perfect level of crunch.
These cashew clusters are bite-sized and are in squarish shape.
They have a light beige color, and a dry powder coats these clusters. The nuts are stuck to each other to make a cluster. There is a light gloss on the nuts.
A 200-gram pack is priced at Rs 325/-. On average, this pack contains 36 clusters.
7. Shelf Life
The shelf life is 9 months.
Nourish You Cashew Clusters – Detailed Review
Here is a table depicting the product details of Nourish You Cashew Clusters :
|Nourish You Cashew Clusters||Product Details|
|Net Quantity||200 gm|
|Protein (per 100 gm)||17.6 gm|
|Total Fats (per 100 gm)||32.4 gm|
|Calories (per 100 gm)||536 kcal|
|Buy Now on Amazon||Buy Now|
A 200-gram pack contains about 36 clusters and is priced at Rs 325/-. Owing to the ingredients used, this is a premium-priced product. We like that this has a resealable pack which makes storing it uncomplicated.
The cashew clusters are square-shaped and are bite-sized which makes snacking easy. The well-roasted nuts have an earthy color and a subtle sweetness. The almonds used are unpeeled.
Both the seeds are fresh tasting, but the watermelon seeds are crunchier. The brand makes use of honey, cane juice and rice syrup as sweeteners. The addition of salt in these clusters tends to bring down the overall sweetness.
Overall, cashew clusters can be defined as nutty, crunchy and fresh tasting.
- The packaging of this product is attractive.
- A 200 gm pack is priced at Rs. 325/-.
- The shelf life of the product is 9 months.
- Main Ingredients: Cashew Nuts (33%), Almonds (25%), Pumpkin Kernels (12%), Watermelon kernels (6%), Honey, Cane sugar, Rice syrup, Himalayan pink salt.
- Allergen Information: Contains Tree Nuts.
- These clusters are made using 100% natural ingredients and are gluten-free.
- The pumpkin and watermelon seeds taste fresh.
- The dry fruits are roasted well and do not taste rancid or stale.
- The mild sweetness combined with the saltiness enhances the overall flavor of these clusters.
- This includes a good-quality sweetener like honey.
- No additives, colors or artificial flavors. We like that!
- We liked the texture of the clusters.
Best Suited For
Need a new, exciting way to include nuts and seeds in your diet? These cashew clusters are the perfect answer. While traveling, if you wish to indulge in having something healthier than a bag of chips or a couple of cookies, Nourish You Cashew Clusters will not disappoint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some interesting FAQs on Nourish You Cashew Clusters.
1. Can these cashew clusters be paired with tea or coffee?
If you like the combination of having dry fruits with tea or coffee, these cashew clusters will make for a delicious addition. But these would taste best on their own or with a glass of milk.
2. Are these cashew clusters a vegetarian food item?
Yes, these cashew clusters are a vegetarian product.
3. Is this gluten-free?
Yes, Nourish You Cashew Clusters are gluten-free.
4. Do these cashew clusters contain any additional flavor enhancers?
These cashew clusters are free from any additional flavor enhancers.
5. Can these clusters be consumed before and after workout sessions?
You can consume these clusters before and after workout sessions as a mini energy booster.
More Nutty Reviews
Nourish You Cashew Clusters are crunchy, have a mild sweetness, include fresh-tasting seeds and nuts. These bite-sized treats are a delight, and Team Mishry gives a green signal to this product.
Will you give these Cashew Clusters a try? Let us know in the comments section below.
* If you do agree with our review, please give it a thumbs up! And, tell us which one is your favorite from this list. If you don’t, please tell us why!
* Food & Beverage is a constantly evolving segment with new products launched daily. Our endeavor here is to help shoppers buy better. If there’s a product you would like us to review tell us by clicking here.
* Our reviews are unbiased and all samples used during the reviews were paid for by us. Read our entire ethics statement here.
* No part of this review is sponsored by any brand. All expenses were borne by us.