Parle Coconut Crunchy Cookies With Real Coconut Review – Mishry
Team Mishry liked the crunch and coconut aroma of the Parle Coconut Cookies. More on price, packaging and flavor in our review.
Coconut cookies can be hard to master. Most of the time, if baked incorrectly, they can become oily as the coconut tends to release a lot of oil. While some lack the characteristic coconut flavor and are off-balance.
For our current review we picked Parle’s Coconut Crunchy Cookies to gauge how delicious these taste and how prominent is the presence of coconut. Let us decode everything from the price, taste and texture in our Parle Coconut Crunchy Cookies With Real Coconut review.
Earlier we reviewed Cremica Coconut Cookies and loved it for the nutty coconut flavor.
Parle Coconut Crunchy Cookies – What You Need To Know
Here is all that you need to know about the Parle Coconut Crunchy Cookies. Starting with the packaging to the shelf life, find out everything here.
Parle Coconut Crunchy Cookies come in a yellow color outer packaging. We reviewed the 96 gm pack which is priced at Rs 10/-.
The cookies are placed directly inside the pack. There is no tray included. Despite the absence of the tray, these cookies were not broken. This pack contains 22-23 cookies.
2. Main Ingredients
Here are the main ingredients used in Parle Coconut Crunchy Cookies :
Refined wheat flour (maida), Sugar, Refined Palm oil, Invert sugar syrup, Dessicated coconut (3%), Iodised salt, Raising agents [503 (ii), 500 (ii)] and Emulsifier of vegetable origin [Diacetyltartaric and Fatty acid esters of glycerol].
Contains Added Flavors (Artificial Flavoring Substances – Coconut)
These cookies are medium sized. They are neither too thick nor too thin. Parle Coconut Crunchy Cookies are small and round in shape. All the cookies were baked evenly.
They have an elegant looking design along the edges. The center of these cookies have the words Parle Coconut inscribed on it and has a picture of a coconut tree.
Texture plays a key role when it comes to reviewing a cookie. The texture highly depends upon how the dough has been kneaded and how well these have been baked. Parle Coconut Crunchy Cookies are crunchy. They aren’t crumbly.
Parle Coconut Crunchy Cookies maintain a perfect balance between the coconut flavor and the level of sugar. These are mildly sweet and the nutty flavor of coconut in these cookies tastes delicious. They don’t taste oily, as some coconut-based baked goods can end up tasting.
As we opened the pack, we got a whiff of a prominent and desirable aroma of coconut.
7. Nutritional Information
The following is the nutritional information of the Parle Coconut Crunchy Cookies –
|Parle Coconut Crunchy Cookies||Nutritional Information (100 gm)|
The 96 gm pack (72 gm + 24 gm (extra) costs about INR 10/-.
9. Shelf Life
These cookies come with a shelf life of 6 months from packaging.
Also Read : Britannia Ragi Cookies Review
Parle Coconut Crunchy Cookies – Detailed Review
Here is a table depicting the details about the Parle Coconut Crunchy Cookies :
|Parle Coconut Crunchy Cookies||Product Details|
|Net Quantity||96 gm (72 gm + 24 gm (extra))|
|Main Ingredients (Top 5)||Refined wheat flour (maida), Sugar, Refined Palm oil, Invert sugar syrup, Dessicated coconut (3%)|
|Calories (100 gm)||469 kcal|
|Shelf Life||6 months from packaging|
All of these small round cookies were baked evenly. They have a beautiful representation of a coconut tree in the center. These cookies have a prominent aroma of coconut. The sweetness is mild and the flavor of coconut is fresh.
The crunch is spot on which enhances the overall experience of having these cookies!
- The 96 gm pack (72 gm + 24 gm (extra)) costs INR 10.
- Shelf Life : 6 months from packaging.
- These biscuits do not come in a tray pack.
- Main Ingredients (Top 4) : Refined wheat flour (maida), Sugar, Refined Palm oil, and Invert sugar syrup.
- It nails the crispy and crunchy texture.
- They are not crumbly.
- The mild sweetness combined with the fresh coconut flavor tastes delicious.
- All the cookies are evenly baked.
- It has a desirable aroma of coconut.
- Priced economically.
Best Suited For
If you enjoy the flavor of coconut in your cookies, we recommend you to go ahead and try Parle Coconut Crunchy Cookies.
Find out the winning cookies and crackers covered in our Best Biscuits review!
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some interesting FAQs on Parle Coconut Crunchy Cookies With Real Coconut.
1. Are Parle coconut crunchy cookies healthy?
Parle Coconut Crunchy Cookies include the presence of refined wheat flour (maida), sugar, refined palm oil, and invert sugar syrup which are not deemed to be healthy for regular consumption.
2. Are these cookies completely vegetarian?
Yes. These coconut cookies from Parle are completely vegetarian.
3. Are these cookies gluten free?
No, these cookies are not gluten free.
4. Do these cookies contain any extra added sugar?
In addition to sugar, these cookies have invert sugar syrup. This syrup is commonly used to sweeten and improve the quality of packaged cookies.
5. Can these cookies be paired with tea or coffee?
Yes, these cookies will make for a delicious accompaniment with a hot cup of tea or coffee.
Some of the positive attributes we loved about the Parle Coconut Crunchy Cookies include the crisp texture, mild sweetness and a desirable coconut flavor.
Are you an ardent lover of coconut cookies? Drop in your comments below and share with us your views.
Related Parle Biscuits Review
* If you do agree with our review, please give it a thumbs up! And, tell us which one is your favorite from this list. If you don’t, please tell us why!
* Food & Beverage is a constantly evolving segment with new products launched daily. Our endeavor here is to help shoppers buy better. If there’s a product you would like us to review tell us by clicking here.
* Our reviews are unbiased and all samples used during the reviews were paid for by us. Read our entire ethics statement here.
* No part of this review is sponsored by any brand. All expenses were borne by us.