Patanjali Doodh Biscuits Review – Goodness of Milk and Atta
The rich milky taste of Patanjali biscuits had us going back for seconds. Be it tea, coffee, or hot chocolate, these biscuits pair well.
Butter, vanilla, chocolate, coconut are flavors we most commonly associate with biscuits. And lately, we’ve seen ‘milk’ biscuits become a versatile pick.
This brand offering doodh biscuits caught our attention on account of the claims on the pack. Are Patanjali Doodh biscuits really made with ‘100% Atta’? What did our in-depth review and research conclude?
Read more below in our Patanjali doodh biscuits review.
Also Read- Cremica Digestive High Bran biscuits
Patanjali Doodh Biscuits – Everything You Need To Know
Here are key factors you must know about Patanjali doodh biscuits.
A vibrant blue pack holds the biscuits. These biscuits are not packed in a tray.
2. Main Ingredients
Wheat flour (Atta 58.6%), Edible Vegetable Oil (Palm), Sugar, Liquid Glucose, Milk Solids (4%), Edible Common Salt, Leavening Agents (INS 500 (ii), INS 503 (ii), INS-341(i)), Cheese, Dough Conditioner (INS 223), Antioxidant (INS 319), Emulsifiers [INS 322(i)] are the ingredients used.
These biscuits taste fairly good. The balanced sweetness and rich milky taste are appreciated.
We think the addition of milk and cheese aids in balancing the sweetness.
As shown on the pack, these rectangular biscuits have a patterned border with the brand name embossed in Hindi.
Fresh and crisp! The bite corroborates how well they have been baked.
A 100-gram pack is priced at Rs 10.
Related Reading- Farmlite Veda Digestive biscuits
Patanjali Doodh Biscuits – Detailed Review
|Patanjali Doodh Biscuits||Product Details|
|Net Quantity||100 grams|
|Calories (per 17 gram serve)||80.16 Kcal|
|Shelf Life||Six months|
|Amazon Rating||4.3/ 5 stars|
A well-rounded flavor, a fresh, crisp bite, and visual consistency are certain standard parameters we review biscuits and cookies on.
To our delight, Patanjali fared quite well on these parameters.
Despite not having tray packaging, none of the biscuits were cracked or broken.
Here are more details on what we liked and what we didn’t.
- A 100-gram pack is priced at Rs 10.
- It has a shelf life of six months.
- Main Ingredients- Wheat flour (Atta 58.6%), Edible Vegetable Oil (Palm), Sugar, Liquid Glucose, Milk Solids (4%), Edible Common Salt, Leavening Agents (INS 500 (ii), INS 503 (ii), INS-341(i)), Cheese, Dough Conditioner (INS 223), Antioxidant (INS 319), Emulsifiers [INS 322(i)] are the ingredients used.
- These biscuits are enriched with cow’s milk.
- The biscuits are visually pleasing.
- They have an inviting milky aroma.
- Crisp! The biscuits have been baked well, they retain a prominent bite.
- They are primarily milky with a subtle sweetness.
- The brand claims their product has ‘more fiber’ However, fiber-related information is missing.
Best Suited For
Milk-based warm beverages like tea, coffee, hot chocolate, and even a glass of plain milk- these biscuits would pair well with most options.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some interesting FAQs on Patanjali doodh biscuits.
1. Can these doodh biscuits be paired with tea or coffee?
Yes, these biscuits would taste quite good with tea, coffee, and other milk-based beverages.
2. Is this doodh biscuit sugar-free?
No, these biscuits contain sugar and liquid glucose.
3. How many biscuits are there in total in one pack?
One pack has around 15 biscuits.
4. What is the fiber content of each doodh biscuit?
This is one con we found with the product, the fiber content has not been mentioned.
Patanjali Doodh biscuits are far better than most milk biscuits available in the market. The milky flavor and aroma are spot-on. Fresh and crisp, the texture of these biscuits is commendable too.
Biscuits, cookies, or something savory- what is your preferred tea time munchy?
More Biscuit Reviews
* If you do agree with our review, please give it a thumbs up! And, tell us which one is your favorite from this list. If you don’t, please tell us why!
* Food & Beverage is a constantly evolving segment with new products launched daily. Our endeavor here is to help shoppers buy better. If there’s a product you would like us to review tell us by clicking here.
* Our reviews are unbiased and all samples used during the reviews were paid for by us. Read our entire ethics statement here.
* No part of this review is sponsored by any brand. All expenses were borne by us.