Real Activ Mixed Fruit Juice Review – Get Multi Active Fiber
This fiber-rich Real Activ variant has a sweet, fruity taste. Additionally, there are no added sugars.
With summer around the corner, the term ‘hydration is key’ makes complete sense. If you live in a state that is humid all-year-round, the summer months can get even worse. To prevent dehydration with a boost of fruity flavors, Real Activ Fiber+ launched its Multi Fruit Juice just in time!
Real Activ Mixed Fruit Juice claims high fiber content. We were intrigued to try a glass of the Real Activ Mixed Fruit Juice ourselves. We bought the 1-liter tetra pack, let it chill for an hour, and here is what we think.
The Real Activ Mixed Fruit Juice has a dominant guava flavor.
MRP – Rs 135/-*
Net weight – 1 Litre
*Price at the time of review
Just like carbohydrates, proteins, and fats, fiber is an equally important macronutrient our bodies need. A healthy gut, regular bowel movements, and the feeling of satiety are some of the things a fiber-rich diet helps our bodies with. The daily recommended intake is 38 gms for men and 25 grams for women, respectively.
Some of the daily foods that are rich in fiber are whole grains, yogurt, fruits, and veggies.
Right as we opened the pack, a strong guava-pineapple aroma was noticed.
This fruity beverage has a thick and smooth consistency. Fruit concentrates are made by evaporating the water from washed, cleaned, and crushed fruits.
Real Activ Multi Fruit Juice was not pulpy. Unlike typical fruit juices, it wasn’t too watery either. The Real Activ Multi Fruit Juice has a lemony, pale yellow color.
|Parameters||Real Activ Multi Fruit Juice|
|Nutritional Value||Per 100 grams
Energy – 53 Kcal
Carbohydrates – 14 grams
Fiber -1.6 grams
Calcium – 1 mg
|Ingredients||Water, Mixed Fruit Juice Concentrate (14.35%), Pineapple Juice Concentrate (4.4%), Apple Juice Concentrate (3.75%), Mango Pulp (2.5%), Pear Juice Conc., Orange Juice Conc., Lime Juice Conc, Resistant Dextrin Fiber.|
|Sugar Content||12.5 grams of naturally occurring sugars|
|Net Weight||1 L|
Real Activ Multi Fruit Juice Vs Mixed Fruit Juice – What’s the Difference
- Real Activ Multi Fruit Juice is devoid of preservatives. The fact that it goes bad after 5 days from opening indicated the same.
- While the Real Active Multi Fruit Juice has a thick consistency, the Mixed Fruit Juice by Real is comparatively thinner.
- Aroma-wise, too, the Multi Fruit Juice has an unmissable guava-pineapple aroma, whereas the Real Activ Mixed Fruit Juice has an orangy aroma.
- The former contains no added sugars, and the latter has 8 grams of the same.
- The Real Activ Multi Fruit Juice contains 14% of fruit juice concentrate, and Mixed Fruit contains 12%.
Real Activ Juice Multi Fruit with No Added Sugar – Lets Decode
A packaged fruit juice without any added sugar? Yes! The Real Activ Multi Fruit Juice is 100% free of added sugars. We did a deep dive in the nutritional label to check if we could find hidden ingredients like glucose, sucralose, and the same. We found no mention of added sugars. Real Activ Mixed Fruit Juice is sweetened using naturally occurring fruit sugars.
This fruit juice has a light yellow color, almost lemony. As we mentioned earlier, unlike typical fruit juices, this Real Activ variant is a smooth concentrate-like consistency. Generally, pulpiness is signified with richness of fiber. Surprisingly, this smooth textured fruit juice has more fiber than others.
Now, let’s talk about the taste of the Real Activ Mixed Fruit Juice. Simply put – Real Activ Multi Fruit Juice has a refreshing taste. It tastes more sweet than tangy, and fruity. Guava is the most dominant flavor we tasted. Other fruit concentrates added here include- pineapple, apple, pear, orange, apricot, mango, banana, passion fruit, and lime.
The USP of the new Real Activ variant is its fiber content. Team Mishry did some independent research on fiber, its importance, and fiber content in fruit juices.
We found that Real Activ Mixed Fruit Juice(1.6 g) contains more fibre (per 100ml) as compared to even a freshly squeezed glass of orange juice that contains around 1.1 gms of fiber per 100ml. The addition of Resistant Dextrin Fiber ensures a higher fiber content than homemade or other packaged fruit juices. So if fiber is what you are looking for in an easy-to-carry tetrapak, then Real Activ Fibre+ is a good option to have.
- The Real Activ Multi Fruit Juice is devoid of artificial additives.
- This fruit juice by Real Activ is made using a blend of tropical citrus varieties.
- The Real Activ Mixed Fruit Juice has a shelf life of 7 months.
- You are recommended to consume this fruit juice within 5 days of opening the pack.
- The Real Activ Multi Fruit Juice is free of added sugars.
- This fruit juice contains no preservatives.
- The Resistant Dextrin added helps maintain a healthy gut.
- 100 ml of the Real Activ Mixed Fruit Juice provides 1 mg of calcium.
- The Real Activ Mixed Fruit Juice is not pulpy at all.
Best Suited For – After a detailed study of the nutritional label on the back of the pack, we think this fruit juice by Real Activ can be a better alternative to most packaged fruit juices available in the market in the similar price range.
1. Is the real Activ Multi Fruit Juice good for health?
This Real Activ variant contains zero added sugars and preservatives and comparatively more fiber than the average glass of orange juice.
2. Can the Real Activ Mixed Fruit Juice be consumed daily?
All things when consumed moderately, are good.
3. Is the Real Activ Mixed Fruit Juice better than sodas?
Since sodas are sweetened using processed sugar crystals, the Real Activ Mixed Fruit Juice is much better as it is sweetened with naturally occurring fruit sugars.
Voila! Here you have Team Mishry’s thoughts on the brand new Real Activ Multi Fruit Juice. It is a tasty and fruity juice that has a thicker than normal consistency. This Fiber+ variant from Real Activ does justice to its claim. It has approximately 36% more fiber as compared to a glass of orange juice squeezed at home.
If you’re someone who prefers eating their fruit, this review/product may not be for you. However, if you are looking for a healthier alternative to sugar-loaded beverages, you should give this a try!
What is your favorite summer drink? Is it a glass of a luscious fruit smoothie with some greens or a good ol’ buttermilk?
More Reviews Like Real Activ Mixed Fruit Juice
* If you do agree with our review, please give it a thumbs up! And, tell us which one is your favorite from this list. If you don’t, please tell us why!
* Food & Beverage is a constantly evolving segment with new products launched daily. Our endeavor here is to help shoppers buy better. If there’s a product you would like us to review tell us by clicking here.
* Our reviews are unbiased and all samples used during the reviews were paid for by us. Read our entire ethics statement here.
* No part of this review is sponsored by any brand. All expenses were borne by us.