Real Wellnezz Jamun Juice Review – Every Sip with Goodness of Jamun
Devoid of added preservatives and sugars, Real Wellnezz Jamun Juice tastes fresh and fruity!
‘Small yet mighty’ this perfectly describes the Indian blackberry- Jamun! Globally, this nature’s candy is known for its diabetes-friendly properties. Imagine having access to this beautiful looking berry all year long as a packaged juice.
Typically, packaged fruit juices are loaded with added sugars and barely have any substantial fruit content. Which is why when we came across this Jamun variant, we were intrigued to taste and review it.
In our Real Wellnezz Jamun juice review, everything from ingredients to consistency is delved into.
Did You Know- Contrary to popular belief, jamun and black currant are not the same!
Real Wellnezz Jamun Juice Review- Everything You Need To Know
Just like carbohydrates are vital for energy, fiber is essential for a healthy gut, regular bowel movements, and overall wellness.
Is Real Wellnezz Jamun juice a good source of fiber? How is the overall nutri-label? Is it tasty?
This Real juice is devoid of preservatives, flavors, and added sugars. This definitely is a plus!
Water, Jamun pulp (40%), Mixed fruit juice concentrate (9% – pineapple, apple grape, and pear juice concentrate), and salt are all the ingredients used to make this.
To explain the Jamun content more clearly, the brand mentions how every 1 L of this juice is filled with the goodness of 900 g of jamun.
Jamuns naturally taste slightly astringent which can cause some dryness in your palete. Even when you bite into the sweetest jamun, you get the familiar-dry sensation in your mouth. This dryness is caused by tannins which “constrict the salvia and cells of our mouth, causing that dry, tightened feeling”, explains food scientist Harold McGee.
The Real Wellnezz Jamun Juice resembled the taste of the original fruit. It tasted fresh and the after-effect of eating fresh jamuns was experienced with this juice too. This backs the ‘40% jamun pulp’ claim. We served this chilled which added to the refreshing factor.
The jamun taste paired well with a mixed fruit juice concentrate present in the juice. However, the flavor of the primary fruit was still prominent. The sweetness levels are spot on.
3. Nutritional Information
Following is the nutritional information per 100 ml-
Real Wellnezz Jamun juice provides 44 kcal of energy. There’s 11 g of carbohydrates (in the form of natural fruit sugars) with 0 g of fats and proteins.
There is 28 mg of sodium, 8 mg of potassium, and 3 mg of calcium.
4. Available Sizes
This juice is available in 1 L cartons.
This carton is priced at INR 149.
Real Wellnezz Jamun Juice – Detailed Review
More on what we liked about this jamun juice is discussed in this section.
|Real Wellnezz Jamun Juice review||Product Details|
|Ingredients||Water, jamun pulp (40%), mixed fruit juice concentrate (9%), salt.|
|Shelf Life||Six months from the date of manufacture|
Fresh and fruity, Real Wellnezz Jamun juice tastes a lot like the original fruit. Unlike most packaged fruit juices, the fruit flavor doesn’t feel watered down or diluted. Following are some more noteworthy points to consider before making the purchase-
- This juice is prepared with 40% of jamun pulp.
- Per 1 L, you get the goodness of 900 gms of jamun.
- It has a rich purple hue.
- It must be refrigerated and consumed within five days after opening.
- This tastes best when served chilled.
- Real Wellnezz Jamun juice price is INR 149 for 1 L.
- This juice features a fresh aroma of jamuns.
- The after-effect backs the jamun pulp claim.
- It has no added preservatives, flavors, or sugar.
- This jamun juice has a thick consistency.
- The low calories per serve is a plus.
- The packaging and lid ensure easy pouring. Thumbs up!
- It is packed in a paper-based, fully recyclable carton.
- It is a decently priced beverage.
Best Suited For
Looking to relish jamun-y goodness year-round? Or a low-calorie fruit juice with breakfast? We’d recommend the jamun variant by Real Wellnezz. It has no added artificial sugars and tastes extremely fresh!
Handpicked Article: Real Fruit Juice Flavors – These Fruit Juices Have Masala
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some interesting FAQs on Real Wellnezz Jamun Juice.
1. Is this product sugar-free?
The Real Jamun Wellnezz Juice does not contain any added sugars. All the sugar in the juice is naturally occurring from fruits.
2. How pure is this fruit juice?
This fruit juice is made with 100% juice content.
3. Is this the best fruit juice in the market?
If you like jamuns, you are sure to love this juice.
4. Is this product completely vegetarian?
Yes, this is a 100% vegetarian product.
Packed in a fully recyclable, paper-based carton, this jamun juice was sipped on lovingly by all members of Team Mishry. The perfect consistency, a great flavor of jamuns, and fresh taste and aroma, we loved Real Wellnezz Jamun juice.
Do you like jamuns? How do you like to eat them? With a pinch of kala namak and lime or as it is?
More Juices Reviewed By Mishry
*If you do agree with our review, please give it a thumbs up! And, tell us which one is your favorite from this list. If you don’t, please tell us why!
* Food & Beverage is a constantly evolving segment with new products launched daily. Our endeavor here is to help shoppers buy better. If there’s a product you would like us to review tell us by clicking here.
* Our reviews are unbiased and all samples used during the reviews were paid for by us. Read our entire ethics statement here.
* No part of this review is sponsored by any brand. All expenses were borne by us.