We LOVED Sleepy Owl’s Coffee Brew Pack
Read our review to find out if the Sleepy Owl Cold Brew Coffee lives up to the market hype and our expectations. To brew or not to brew.
‘Where is all the good coffee when we most want it?’, discussed the three friends. Arman, Ajai, and Ashwajeet were lawyers and bankers who loved their coffee and needed it to be easily available, easy to make, and easy to drink anytime, anywhere. That’s when Sleepy Owl Coffee came into being.
Who wouldn’t love a perfectly brewed coffee at the convenience of their home or office? That too without standing in line at the local coffee shop every day and shelling out big bucks for a standard cup of coffee. We got our hands on the Sleepy Owl Coffee (Dark Roast, Cold Brew), and we think that the quality and convenience of the pack is going to be admired by the most ardent coffee-lovers out there.
What You Need To Know About Sleepy Owl Cold Brew Coffee
*As per information provided on the pack
- No sugar, no chemicals.
- It has no preservatives.
- This product is made in India.
- Coffee beans directly sourced from Chikmagalur, Karnataka.
- Once brewed, keep refrigerated. The brew stays fresh for up to 1 week.
Sleepy Owl Cold Brew Coffee
Sleepy Owl Coffee is heavenly to smell and tastes very smooth. A big thumbs up from us!
MRP – Rs 300/-
Net weight – 135 grams
*Price at the time of review
#FirstImpression Of Sleepy Owl Cold Brew Coffee
Price and packaging – The sleepy owl coffee comes in a chic looking white and purple box. It is priced at Rs 300/- for the 135-gram pack. The pack is available in multiple sizes.
The contents – The box contains three large sachets of coffee. They are like tea-bags, only much larger.
The brewing process – One ‘coffee bag’ is to be brewed in 500 ml water. We brewed this in a glass mason jar and left it in the test kitchen overnight. We used the coffee the morning after. You could increase the number of brewing hours if you like your coffee really strong.
The results – The next morning, you have a really fresh smelling coffee brew. The concoction is dark and has a wonderful aroma. We threw the bag away and stored this coffee brew in the fridge.
How we used it – We used the brew to make hot and cold coffee. We made hot coffee by adding 2 teaspoons of milk. The other two times we enjoyed it as a cold brew with lots of ice cubes and a splash of coconut milk, which made it keto-friendly too. You can add milk and sugar according to your taste. Add regular milk, almond milk, or coconut milk according to your taste and dietary needs.
The strength of the coffee is really impressive and does not feel acidic or bitter. The texture of the brewed coffee is very smooth and we will surely be buying this again. Not to mention how convenient it is! Sleepy owl’s Brew Pack’s allow you to get your self a robust brew, without having to grind the beans, clean the coffee maker, or invest in expensive coffee bullets.
Getting this quality of coffee at home is simply spectacular. Take a bow Sleepy Owl!
* If you do agree with our review, please give it a thumbs up! And, tell us which one is your favorite from this list. If you don’t, please tell us why!
* Food & Beverage is a constantly evolving segment with new products launched daily. Our endeavor here is to help shoppers buy better. If there’s a product you would like us to review tell us by clicking here.
* Our reviews are unbiased and all samples used during the reviews were paid for by us. Read our entire ethics statement here.
* No part of this review is sponsored by any brand. All expenses were borne by us.