YiPPee! Noodles – My Madly Manchurian: #FirstImpressions
The good old masala noodles have been given a Chinese twist. Are the YiPPee! Noodles – My Madly Manchurian worth trying?
For the brief period that Maggi was banned in Indi, many rushed to the market to find instant noodle alternatives. That’s how many of us discovered and brought home YiPPe! noodles. Apart from the regular masala noodles, YiPPe! has innovated a lot of different flavors in their limited edition collection like my Crazy Chow, My Madly Manchurian, and My Truly Chicken. Will they make it till your grocery list? Let’s find out!
Here is our #FirstImpression of YiPPee! Noodles – My Madly Manchurian.
Battle of the noodles – Which are the tastiest instant noodles?
Table of Contents
Facts about YiPPee! Noodles – My Madly Manchurian
*As per information on the pack
- Contains soya
- The instant noodles are fried
- The noodles are made with wheat flour
- Contains permitted natural colors and added flavors
YiPPee! Noodles – My Madly Manchurian
Even if it does not deliver on the ‘Manchurian’ flavor, the noodles are decent to taste.
MRP – Rs 15/- (60 grams pack)
*Price at the time of review
#FirstImpression of YiPPee! Noodles – My Madly Manchurian
The vibrant blue and red pack claim that the instant noodles are fried, but upon tasting we could not differ if that is the case or not. Even if they are fried, it made absolutely no difference in the taste and texture of the noodles.
YiPPee! Noodles – My Madly Manchurian is decent to taste and not overly spicy. Sadly, they do not deliver on the promise of ‘Manchurian’ flavor. There is nothing taste-wise that we can associate in the Chinese flavor category.
Without a doubt, we have had better tasting and more flavorful YiPPee! noodles. These are currently not available online.
* If you do agree with our review, please give it a thumbs up! And, tell us which one is your favorite from this list. If you don’t, please tell us why!
* Food & Beverage is a constantly evolving segment with new products launched daily. Our endeavor here is to help shoppers buy better. If there’s a product you would like us to review tell us by clicking here.
* Our reviews are unbiased and all samples used during the reviews were paid for by us. Read our entire ethics statement here.
* No part of this review is sponsored by any brand. All expenses were borne by us.