Yoga Bar Muesli – Fruits + Nuts & Seeds Review
Need a quick breakfast fix? Muesli bowls to the rescue! We reviewed Yoga Bar Muesli – Fruits + Nuts & Seeds and here is what you need to know before picking it off a shelf.
Do you love starting your day with a healthy, crunchy bowl of muesli? If yes, then you know that in this ever-growing food industry, it can be hard to find a particular flavor and brand that suits your palate. Some have nuts, some have seeds and some have quirky ingredients like turmeric and ginger. Earlier, we reviewed Yoga Bar’s Turmeric + Ginger Muesli and loved it for its fresh taste. We tasted Yoga Bar Muesli – Fruits + Nuts & Seeds and here is our #FirstImpression.
What you need to know – Yoga Bar Muesli – Fruits + Nuts & Seeds
*As per the information given on the pack
- Zero processed sugar
- Contains gluten-free ingredients
- Made from 100% natural ingredients
- Contains 12 grams of protein per 100 grams of serving
- It contains whole grains, dried fruit, mixed seeds, jaggery, Himalayan pink salt, rice bran oil, and soy protein flakes.
Packed with the goodness of whole grains and mixed nuts and seeds, Yoga Bar’s Muesli is a wonderful fix for your breakfast.
MRP – Rs 299/-
*Price at the time of review
#FirstImpression of Yoga Bar Muesli – Fruits + Nuts & Seeds
Yoga Bar Muesli – Fruits + Nuts & Seeds comes in an eye-catching bright pink packing. Upon opening the pack, it smells beautiful with a dominant strawberry and cranberry aroma.
Firstly, let’s discuss the ingredients used. The muesli uses healthier alternatives like jaggery to add sweetness instead of refined sugar or sugar syrups. Vegetable oil has been swapped with rice bran oil. It has a rich mix of berries, nuts, and seeds. Filled with the goodness of chia seeds, flaxseeds, and dry fruits, Yoga Bar’s Muesli has a wonderful variety of ingredients. It contains about 50% of whole grains, 22% dry fruits, and 18% seeds (that’s 90% of the total product).
The product is obviously targeted at people who are conscious of their calorie intake and the quality of ingredients that go into their food.
Dry tasting – The muesli is very crunchy and mildly sweet. Individually, each of the whole grains and the chunks of nuts is crunchy and light, the pieces of dry fruits like apricots, cranberries, and raisins add a subtle chewy sweetness to every bite. There is a certain lightness to this muesli which is very unlike the typical sugar-loaded, dense breakfast mueslis, available in the market that feel heavy on the palate.
Tasting with milk – We tried it with Amul Slim Milk which is much lighter than the full cream version. What we loved was how all the different nuts and seeds added to the product create little pockets of flavor in every bite. Plus, it is not too sweet, which helps all the other ingredients to outshine. The raisins, the pumpkin seeds, the blackcurrants bring a very harmonious balance of flavor. We tried this without any added sweetener- sugar or honey or fruits to check the flavors of the muesli properly.
Adding a chopped fruit- like apple, pear, or grapes, may help you turn this into an even more fulfilling snack or breakfast. We can confidently conclude that Yoga Bar Muesli – Fruits + Nuts & Seeds is a tasty, healthier breakfast/snack option that you must try if you like a healthy crunch to your morning.
* If you do agree with our review, please give it a thumbs up! And, tell us which one is your favorite from this list. If you don’t, please tell us why!
* Food & Beverage is a constantly evolving segment with new products launched daily. Our endeavor here is to help shoppers buy better. If there’s a product you would like us to review tell us by clicking here.
* Our reviews are unbiased and all samples used during the reviews were paid for by us. Read our entire ethics statement here.
* No part of this review is sponsored by any brand. All expenses were borne by us.