Amazon Solimo Triply Stainless Steel Saucepan Review
Amazon Solimo Triply Stainless Steel Saucepan is safe to use on an induction cooktop and is designed ergonomically.
Aluminum and non-stick cookware have taken a backseat in our kitchens, while stainless steel cookware has gained a lot of popularity in the last few years. Stainless steel cookware is much more durable in comparison, absorbs heat quickly, which results in even cooking, and is easier to maintain. Keeping all these points in mind, we tested the Amazon Solimo Triply Stainless Steel Saucepan in our test kitchen extensively for over 8 weeks to check it for its sturdiness, design, and ease of cleaning. We made tea, coffee, instant noodles, pasta sauces, and much more in this saucepan. Here is what we found about this induction cooktop friendly saucepan.
Amazon Solimo Triply Stainless Steel Saucepan is easy to use and clean.
Price – Rs 2700/- *
Capacity – 1 Litre
*Price at the time of review
*As per information on the pack
- Induction cooktop friendly.
- The saucepan is dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions – 16 x 14 x 14 Centimeters
The material used for the saucepan and the lid is stainless steel.
Quick Review Of Amazon Solimo Triply Stainless Steel Saucepan
Price and packaging – The Amazon Solimo Triply Stainless Steel Saucepan comes in plain brown box packaging. This saucepan with a 1-liter capacity is priced at Rs 2700/-. The saucepan has a stainless steel lid.
What is triply stainless steel?
Triply stainless steel cookware is designed in a way where an aluminium centre is sandwiched between two layers of stainless steel. Triply stainless steel ensures consistent, even distribution of heat.
How did we test the Amazon Solimo Triply Stainless Steel Saucepan?
We used the Amazon Solimo Triply Stainless Steel Saucepan extensively for over 8 weeks in our test kitchen.
- We started by boiling water to make a simple kaadha using kachi haldi, saunf, and honey.
- Three types of instant noodles – Maggi Masala Noodles and Maggi’s new range of noodles.
- Masala chai with full cream milk, sugar, chai masala, and tea leaves.
- Instant coffee with full cream milk, and sugar.
- Basic white sauce for pasta.
- To boil pasta.
- Instant tomato soup, manchow soup.
- Instant butter flavored popcorn
Generally, we do not clean a utensil right after cooking something in it. So, we made sure to let the saucepan sit for sometime before washing it to check for ease of cleaning. We tested this saucepan on an induction cooktop.
The results – Throughout our testing phase, we noticed that Amazon Solimo Triply Stainless Steel Saucepan is reasonably easy to clean. We used a regular dishwashing detergent liquid and a scrubbing pad to clean the Amazon Solimo Triply Stainless Steel Saucepan. We had to apply extra pressure to clean off the stains for haldi and instant noodles, but other than that, the residual stains came right off.
We also noticed that the handle of the saucepan does not heat up during the cooking process. Even though the lid gets hot, the handle on top of the lid is cool to touch. Amazon Solimo Triply Stainless Steel Saucepan is designed well and is easy to clean. If you are looking for a triply stainless steel saucepan that can be used on an induction cooktop as well, the Amazon Solimo saucepan is a good option for small families.
* If you do agree with our review, please give it a thumbs up! And, tell us which one is your favorite from this list. If you don’t, please tell us why!
* Food & Beverage is a constantly evolving segment with new products launched daily. Our endeavor here is to help shoppers buy better. If there’s a product you would like us to review tell us by clicking here.
* Our reviews are unbiased and all samples used during the reviews were paid for by us. Read our entire ethics statement here.
* No part of this review is sponsored by any brand. All expenses were borne by us.