Amul Chocominis Review
Read our Amul Chocominis review to find out if these make for a tasty bite-sized treat!
No matter how refined your taste buds get, Amul chocolates hold a special place in the hearts of most Indians. Especially those who have lived in the ’90s. Even though there are many fancy Amul chocolate bars being introduced in the market, our love for the signature Amul Milk Chocolate refuses to fade away.
We reviewed the Amul Chocominis to see if they remind us of the milk chocolates we associate with Amul. Here is our quick Amul Chocominis Review.
Ferrero Rocher Premium Chocolates 24 Pieces, 300 g
*As per information on the pack
- Best before 12 months from the date of packaging.
- 100 grams of the Amul Chocominis provide 545 Kcal of energy.
- Contains added flavor.
Sugar, Hydrogenated edible vegetable fat (Palm kernel oil), Milk solids, Cocoa solids, Permitted emulsifiers. Contains added flavor (Artificial flavoring substances – Vanilla)
Quick Review Of Amul Chocominis
Price and packaging – The Amul Chocominis come in a see-through plastic box with a brown label. All the chocolates are packed individually in a translucent wrapper. A 250-gram box of Amul chocominis is priced at Rs 120/-.
Appearance – Upon opening the Amul chocolate box, we noticed that all Amul Chocominis are shaped differently. Some are oval in shape, some round, and some hexagon.
Taste – What makes a milk chocolate ‘milk’? Milk chocolates, unlike dark chocolates, are sweeter and have a lower cocoa content. Dark chocolates do not contain milk solids and are much more bitter than milk chocolates. So when we review milk chocolates, we look for that distinct milkiness that coats the inside of our mouth.
Amul chocominis have a wonderfully milky taste that instantly takes you down memory lane. The texture of the chocolates is hard and does not melt in your mouth. Amul Chocominis are extremely sweet and not for adults who like their chocolates on the darker side. For that, Amul has a range of sugar-free dark chocolates.
Mishry Kids Review – Of course we had to ask for reviews from the target audience of this product – KIDS! All the children loved these chocolates and, unlike us, did not find the sweetness on the higher side. Well, we have never seen children complain about sugar anyway! The Amul Chocominis is a great addition to your child’s snack pack or school tiffin.
Have you tried this product? If yes, do you agree with our Amul Chocominis Review?
1. How many pieces are there in Amul Chocominis?
A single Amul chocolate box (Amul Chocominis) contains 50 pieces approximately.
2. What is the price of Amul Chocominis?
The Amul Chocominis is priced at Rs 120/- for a 250-gram box.
3. Which is the best Amul Chocolate?
This question has a very subjective answer as no two people have the same taste buds. If you’re a fan of dark chocolate, Amul has a wide range of dark chocolates with different cocoa percentages. Amul also has milk chocolates, fruit and nut chocolates, sugar-free chocolates, Bindaaz wafer chocolate, and even chocolate coated almonds (Amul Almondo).
* If you do agree with our review, please give it a thumbs up! And, tell us which one is your favorite from this list. If you don’t, please tell us why!
* Food & Beverage is a constantly evolving segment with new products launched daily. Our endeavor here is to help shoppers buy better. If there’s a product you would like us to review tell us by clicking here.
* Our reviews are unbiased and all samples used during the reviews were paid for by us. Read our entire ethics statement here.
* No part of this review is sponsored by any brand. All expenses were borne by us.