Faber Power 3BB BK Glass Gas Stove – With Manual Ignition
Faber 3 burner cooktop is equipped with anti-leak technology but does it deliver on this promise of safety?
Whether you’re remodeling or setting up a new kitchen from square one, a cooktop is one of the most crucial decisions to make. Induction, gas top, electric, or something else? While we use both heat sources in our Test Kitchen and prefer each for specific uses, today let’s discuss some pros of a gas stove.
In addition to allowing instant temperature control and offering compatibility with a wide and varied range of cookware, gas stoves are also easy to clean, super versatile (grilling, simmering), and cost-effective in the long run!
Faber is one of those brands that offer a one-stop solution to all your kitchen needs. Seeing a 3.9-star rating online, we were intrigued to check out the three-burner stovetop by Faber. What we liked, what we think can be better, and more is discussed in this Faber Power 3BB BK glass manual gas stove review.
Related Reading- Best three-burner gas stoves 2022
Faber Power 3BB BK Glass Manual Gas Stove – What You Need To Know
All you need to know about the Faber power 3bb bk glass manual gas stove is discussed in this section.
The stovetop is carefully packed in a polythene wrapper and further in a sturdy carton.
2. Body Material
The main body of the cooktop is made of toughened glass. The brass burners are known to be more durable and resistant to corrosion and high heat. The pan supports have a powder coating.
3. Type & Number Of Burners
This stove features three manual burners.
4. Space Between Burners
The burners are spaced in a sensible manner. Additionally, the pan grids also ensure no clashing of cookware. It can fit a 3-5 liter cooker with ease side-by-side.
5. Position Of Inlet Connection
The L-shaped connector is placed at the back of the stovetop.
6. Ease of Handling
You need to manually light the burners. The knobs rotate very smoothly. In addition to the usage, cleaning is quite easy too. All you need is a damp cloth or a mild cleaning agent.
You get a comprehensive warranty of two years plus two years on glass, burner, and valve.
That said, we recommend clarifying the warranty terms with the seller beforehand.
This is priced at Rs 5,990/-. If buying online, do lookout for deals.
Faber Power 3BB BK Glass Manual Gas Stove – Detailed Review
|Faber Power 3BB Glass Manual Gas Stove||Product Details|
Pan grids- Powder coated
|No Of Burners||Three|
|Dimensions||690 x 360 x 55 mm|
|Warranty||Two years comprehensive|
We used this stovetop with cookware of varying sizes and materials, over multiple dishes. Following is a detailed breakdown of our experience after using the stovetop for over five weeks.
After simultaneously preparing over three dishes on this three-burner stove, this is something we’d recommend for families with 2-4 members. The burners are spaced in such a way that no cookware would clash with another when used simultaneously. Thumbs up for this!
Unlike most stove cooktops (aluminum burners), this one by Faber has brass burners. Brass burners ensure even heat distribution throughout the surface of the vessel, ensuring no dark spots at the bottom. Brass is corrosion resistant and high heat-resistant which enhances longevity.
The surface is made of scratch-resistant toughened glass that adds elegance to the kitchen space. The pan support grids fit the burners well and are not too heavy. They lend a sturdy base to the cookware.
This stovetop needs to be lit manually, with a lighter. Liquified petroleum gas or piped natural gas can be used.
Most aesthetic-looking stovetops have knobs placed oddly, but not Faber. The feature-touch, smooth functioning knobs are placed right in front of the respective burner leaving no room for any confusion. The knobs have a plastic cover and are labeled with on, off, and sim (simmering). The overall operation of these knobs is effortless, no complaints here.
Overall, this is a hassle-free stovetop where all you need to do is connect the L-shaped inlet to the gas supply. A user manual is included in the box.
- This is a three-burner stovetop.
- It weighs around 9 kg.
- There are two medium-sized burners and one small burner.
- This stovetop is equipped with pan support grids and a drip tray to avoid spillage.
- This is priced at Rs 5,990/-.
- This stovetop has a premium feel (glass surface, powder-coated pan supports).
- The burners are spaced strategically.
- Brass burners ensure even heat distribution and are more durable as compared to their aluminum counterpart.
- This features burners of varying sizes, compatible with cookware of varying sizes.
- The Anti-Leak technology delivers on the zero leakage promise.
Best Suited For
This is a good-quality, pocket-friendly manual stovetop. If you’re planning to upgrade or it’s your first purchase, we think the Faber Power 3BB Glass Manual Gas Stove would be ideal.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some interesting FAQs on Faber Power 33BB BK glass manual gas stove.
1. Is this gas stove easy to use?
Yes, whether it is lighting the stove or operating the knobs, the overall functioning is quite easy.
2. Is this gas stove easy to clean?
Yes, it is quite easy to clean and maintain.
3. Is this gas stove spillproof?
No, this is equipped with anti-leak technology.
4. Is it compatible with a piped gas supply?
Yes, this is compatible with a piped gas supply. Additionally, this is also compatible with LPG.
Sundar, sasta, tikau! Faber Power 3BB Glass Manual Gas Stove is easy to use, clean, and maintain. Aesthetically, this three stove burner would fit most modern and traditional kitchen spaces.
What do you prefer, induction or manual cooktops?
Must Have Kitchen Appliances and Tools
* If you do agree with our review, please give it a thumbs up! And, tell us which one is your favorite from this list. If you don’t, please tell us why!
* Food & Beverage is a constantly evolving segment with new products launched daily. Our endeavor here is to help shoppers buy better. If there’s a product you would like us to review tell us by clicking here.
* Our reviews are unbiased and all samples used during the reviews were paid for by us. Read our entire ethics statement here.
* No part of this review is sponsored by any brand. All expenses were borne by us.