Sunfeast All Rounder Thin Potato Biscuits Review – Tasty Tea-Time Snack
Thin, crispy, peppery- Sunfeast All Rounder thin potato biscuits are flavorful discs that would make a great base for bite-sized snacks.
Game night or a movie marathon, potato-based snacks are always wholeheartedly invited! Not only do they pair well with almost all dishes and drinks, potatoes are also super versatile! From classic salted potato chips to cheesy masala-loaded fries, there’s a new type of snack in this aisle- potato biscuits!
One of the first questions that pops in our head- are these supposed to be sweet or savory?
Sunfeast All Rounder Thin Potato Biscuits – What You Need To Know
Sunfeast All Rounder thin potato biscuits are a potato-chip hybrid, here’s all you need to know.
These savory biscuits are placed in a tray. This tray is packed inside a vibrant wrapper. These potato biscuits are neatly stacked vertically in a tray that has two slots. For products like these, we appreciate the tray pack as it minimizes the chances of broken pieces. A 32-gram pack holds anywhere between 12-14 discs.
2. Main Ingredients
Refined Wheat Flour, Refined Palm Oil, Sugar, Refined Palmolein, Dehydrated Potato [potato (4.5%), Emulsifier (INS 471), Stabilizer (INS 450(i)), and Antioxidants (INS 223, INS 330)], Liquid Glucose, Starch, Iodized Salt, Invert Syrup, Milk Solids, Raising Agents [INS 500 (ii), INS 503 (ii)], Emulsifiers [INS 322 (i), INS 471, INS 472e], and Flour Treatment Agents [INS 223, INS 1101(i)] are all ingredients used.
Do these biscuits primarily taste savory or sweet? Moreover, do they taste fresh? Or is there an industrial aftertaste?
Be it biscuits or chips, a prominent, crispy bite is a non-negotiable factor. Were these biscuits crispy or had they turned soggy?
How addictive does the seasoning taste? Has it been added generously or sparingly? Is there a delectable balance between sweet and spicy flavors?
Bite-sized snacks like Sunfeast All Rounder must look uniform in size and thickness. When serving, this uniformity adds to the visual appeal.
How did these potato discs fare on the appearance parameter?
A 33-gram pack is priced at Rs 10.
Sunfeast All Rounder Thin Potato Biscuits – Detailed Review
|Sunfeast All Rounder Thin Potato Biscuits||Product Details|
|Net Quantity||32.9 grams|
|Shelf Life||Six months|
|Main Ingredients||Refined Wheat Flour, Refined Palm Oil, Sugar, Refined Palmolein, Dehydrated Potato, Liquid Glucose, Starch, Iodized Salt, Invert Syrup, Milk Solids.|
|Calorie Intake||471 Kcal|
We compared these biscuits to its competitors in the market. Sunfeast All Rounder is priced marginally higher. Although appearance has no significant impact on taste, for us at Mishry, taste and appearance are equally vital as it increases the overall experience. Despite being tray packed, two pieces were broken. Visually, the size and thickness were almost identical. To put it into perspective, these bite-sized discs are marginally thicker than an average potato chip.
When observed closely, we noticed some black pepper specs and generous masala on the discs.
The crunch is commendable! These are liberally coated with the seasoning that is dominated by a black pepper taste. The spice, salt, and sweetness are well-rounded, making this a flavourful addition to a grazing platter. The flavor profile also has a slight garlicky flavor. Be it a fancy cheese platter or a regular chip-dip plate, these potato biscuits would make for a crispy addition!
- A 32.9-gram pack is priced at Rs 10.
- It has a shelf life of six months.
- Main Ingredients- Refined Wheat Flour, Refined Palm Oil, Sugar, Refined Palmolein, Dehydrated Potato, Liquid Glucose.
- We appreciate the consistency in size and thickness.
- The seasoning has been liberally added.
- It is complete in terms of flavor profile, there’s a bit of salty, sweet, and spicy flavors.
- These discs have a pronounced crunch.
- These do not feel oily at all.
Best Suited For
Dipped in cheese sauce or homemade hummus, Sunfeast All Rounder is a flavorful snack option.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some interesting FAQs on Sunfeast All Rounder Thin Potato Biscuits.
1. Are these biscuits healthy to consume?
These are made with refined palm oil and palmolein and different types of refined sugars. Therefore, moderate consumption is what we recommend.
2. How many calories does each biscuit provide?
One piece would give approximately 11-12 Kcal.
3. Are these biscuits vegetarian?
Yes, these are 100% vegetarian.
4. Can these biscuits be paired with coffee?
If you prefer munching on savory snacks, you can definitely pair this with coffee.
5. How many biscuits does one pack contain?
A 32-gram pack has 12-14 discs of potato biscuits.
A crispy delight, Sunfeast All Rounder is one of those innovative products with a unique flavor profile. Each bite packs a punch of black pepper with some garlicky flavor notes that are tied together with a combination of sweet and spice.
Whether it is the richness of a cheese platter or the creaminess from a bowl of hummus, these spiced discs would make for a nice addition!
Have you tried potato-based biscuits before?
More Tea Time Snacks
* If you do agree with our review, please give it a thumbs up! And, tell us which one is your favorite from this list. If you don’t, please tell us why!
* Food & Beverage is a constantly evolving segment with new products launched daily. Our endeavor here is to help shoppers buy better. If there’s a product you would like us to review tell us by clicking here.
* Our reviews are unbiased and all samples used during the reviews were paid for by us. Read our entire ethics statement here.
* No part of this review is sponsored by any brand. All expenses were borne by us.